Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Anchormans Birthday!

local hero

YES its our leaders Birthday, doesn,t seem 12 mths since his last one, (maybe he has two, like the Queen) :unsure: not got time for a long message, but have a really great day mate and thanks for being you + all you do :thumbsup: Stew :group-cuddles: :happybday::happybday::beer::band::chef::clap::cheers::driving::drunk::wheelchair::toot::toot::toast::yahoo:

LH - Ancs doesn't have birthdays as he never looks a day older. He's the ultimate mechanic !!!

However, it is a good excuse to enjoy a drink..... and I will ! Have a good one !

Have a particularly spiffing day, as the hillwalkers in your area would say, and if you happen to find a Monkey on your Shoulder....drink it...!!!

Thanks for another year of Forumnical Contributionalisers, and hands on help too....are ye finished with ma tools yet?

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Anchs :yahoo: Have a lovely day, and a BIG thanks for always being here to help.

Regards Clare

I wont take DEEEE PEEEEES on Your Birthday Old Un ....... Remember..............

There is always Sanatogen and plety of grey hair and baldinness stuff and Vi...Vi....Vii ... Ask Kev He will / might remember?

Happy birthday Fella.

Charlie. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

happybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gif have a good one. And since it's you, what the hell lets have Toyota booby girl.

toyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.gif

Oops, forgot you are no longer a Toyota owner, so will have to have to have another.

avatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gif

:boxed: NEWSFLASH!!!!

Party at Anch's house! All beer provided by the birthday boy!:yahoo:

Have a great one mate :D B) :arrgg-matey: :hokus-pokus: :group-cuddles: :crutchy: :meet: :happybday: :happybday: :thumbsup::yes::hug::xmas::pepsi: :pepsi: :sick::baaa::balloon:

Happy Birthday Fella :thumbsup: and many more of them!

Have a really great day

Anchs

:happybday: :meet: :band::clap::drunk::eat::goof::toot:

All the Very Best :thumbsup:

Happy B'day Mate, thanks for all your support and keep it up. :thumbsup:

:happybday::cheers::happybday:

Happy birthday fella. Have a great day.

:)

Guess who,s a well thought of guy!!!!!! 14 posts already and I would think more to come :thumbsup:

Regards Clare

happybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gif have a good one. And since it's you, what the hell lets have Toyota booby girl.

toyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.giftoyota_girl.gif

Oops, forgot you are no longer a Toyota owner, so will have to have to have another.

avatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gifavatar_3.gif

|Happy Birthday Anchs, just thought I would reply via Dave.m's post, just so I could see those lovely TB's dancing once again :naughty:

Have a :beer: for me

Kingo :thumbsup:

Happy birthday from me too. ( And thanks for another year of sharing your knowledge with us.)

Hope you have a great day! :thumbsup:

There is always Sanatogen and plety of grey hair and baldinness stuff and Vi...Vi....Vii ... Ask Kev He will / might remember?

Happy birthday Fella.

Charlie. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Did you mean Viagara Charlie :unsure: I take a quarter of one every morning (stops me peeing on my slippers) :shutit: Stew

LH - Ancs doesn't have birthdays as he never looks a day older. He's the ultimate mechanic !!!

Ah Boths, His real name is Dorian Grey and there is a very dodgy wrinkly looking portrait up in his attic!

Happy burfday, Ancs, from another ex-pat (carwise) listee and thanks for all the help. Will you be celebrating with a glass of Kia Ora squash. Thee and I be old enough to remember that jollop. :-)

Mike D

Oh this job takes all my time off.

Sorry Anchs -- suggesting I ve still caught your day MATEY !!!

Happy birthday + all the best with new car.

:cheers:

Hello folk's

Thanks for the really nice comments. See if you can guess what the number 7 means today..................

Started the day by fitting a towbar on my mates Focus and therby removing most of the skin off my knuckles, then a trip to the local skips with some rubbish. I thought I would line up something special for the day!!!

Anyhow, it's really nice to look in and see all these friendly comments.

:thumbsup:

Hello folk's

Thanks for the really nice comments. See if you can guess what the number 7 means today..................

Started the day by fitting a towbar on my mates Focus and therby removing most of the skin off my knuckles, then a trip to the local skips with some rubbish. I thought I would line up something special for the day!!!

.....obviously he's had more than 6 cuppas today....so does this subliminal message mean he just reached his 7-teas....???

Big Kev :unsure:

Hello folk's

.....obviously he's had more than 6 cuppas today....so does this subliminal message mean he just reached his 7-teas....???

Big Kev :unsure:

Fairly certain the "7" refers to his 37th Birthday ;)

Hey Anchorman hope you're still having a great day. Thanks for all you give on this site. :toast::toast::toast::toast: