Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Many Thanks To Big Kev !

CharlieFarlie

Many thanks to Big Kev for taking the time out to meet Me at Kincardine so I could try a Rav 180 fitted with the tuning box supplied by Kingo...

The box makes a very noticeable difference to the car indeed !! The engine will pull fro low down even in 6th gear and makes overtaking a much simpler task... So this is where the increases in MPG come from.. Press the pedal Overtake simple. No need to change down a gear to get into the torque band ! Exiting a roundabout in third gear is a revelation as the car pulls like a train !!

Nice smooth progressive power that makes the car a much nicer relaxed and economical drive altogether ...Very Nice...

Once My engine has been replaced and the decision whether or not to change the car for an auto has been made I will certainly have the box at the top of My wish list ..

So Thanks again Kev ... Very nice car Mate a credit to You ...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wee Charlie.

Golf balls?

Kingo :thumbsup:

huh...same to you then.... :lol:

Golf balls?

Kingo :thumbsup:

huh...same to you then.... :lol:

Boasting or complaining? :unsure:

Gonnae stop sayin baws! :lol:

What does one call a Ukrainian with glue down the front of his trouser zip....? Vladibaws Stuck....copyrighted.

Big Kev :yahoo:

Ukrainianeese.

Scotlandshireese.

And a unique Englandeese.

Is there no end to this guys talent?

Keep it up Kev,but dont give up your main employment!!

Del

Speaking to Kev Yesterday He said He would not hear of this Golf ball exchange saying He would prefer as much discount as possible to be passed on to the purchase of the Kingo box thingy .... This dispels the myth that Scotsmen are tight !!!

Or at least I'm sure that's what He said .................................... :blink:

Wee Charlie.

Friends and Family discount springs to mind!!!!!!!

Regards Clare :thumbsup:

Kev. A thought ...... Does that wind deflector that You have on the front edge of the bonnet make the car more easy to see the corners ?? IE for position when parking ???

My Wife says She finds the car a little difficult to position sometimes as often She thinks She is really close to the car in front when in reality there is a big distance left !! (Safe I call it ) ........ Thanks...

Wee Charlie.

Kev. A thought ...... Does that wind deflector that You have on the front edge of the bonnet make the car more easy to see the corners ?? IE for position when parking ???

My Wife says She finds the car a little difficult to position sometimes as often She thinks She is really close to the car in front when in reality there is a big distance left !! (Safe I call it ) ........ Thanks...

Wee Charlie.

Totally identify with The Good Lady, Charlie....it really is a Noptical Collusion for me also....I always think the front of the car is, say, much nearer to a wall when I park it, then I get out to find plenty room left.

The bonnet stone chip thingy I have fitted gives no improvement at all in my eyes, and I can only suggest that you invest in reversey beep-beep thingys fitted t'front. I love the ones that Anchorman fitted to back of my car....just wish he could remember where he put my bumper....

Big Kev :unsure:

I have those sensor thingys on the Jag but can never bring Meself to trust them !! At least She thinks the car is close and not needs to be closer !!

Wee Charlie.

Off topic-

Still Game one of the BEST comedy series to come out of Scotland.Shame they fell out with each other.Still we have Rab C to look forward to later this year.

We could have our own though- The Charlie and Big Kev Show, :yahoo:

Regards Clare

Off topic-

Still Game one of the BEST comedy series to come out of Scotland.Shame they fell out with each other.Still we have Rab C to look forward to later this year.

Regards Clare

The Big Kev and Wee Charlie show ... Who needs the two Ronnies .............. :wacko:

Off topic-

Regards Clare

The Big Kev and Wee Charlie show ... Who needs the two Ronnies .............. :wacko:

Oh no.............it's the Krankies all over again :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links