Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Manxrav

local hero

Happy birthday Clare, one of the very few members (besides Anchs) I can send a big hug + Kiss to, Have a really great day bestest wishes :thumbsup: Stew :kisss::happybday::hug::band::clap::cheers::drunk::flowers::toot::toot::toast::yahoo: :group-cuddles:

Two timing so and so.

Anyway, Clare - all the very best and many of them. How do they treat pensioners on the island :rolleyes:

Just kidding - have great day :thumbsup:

happybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gif

Have a good one.

Many happy returns ..................... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE + HAVE A GOOD DAY THERE !!!

:happybday: :meet: :band::cheers:

Happy birthday Clare, here is one from me!! :beer:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Many thanks for all the Birthday posts. Didn,t think I was sooooo popular!!!! Just one thing I bet I get no where near as many as our beloved Anchs. Anyway out in Douglas tonight few bevvies and going to Southern Agricultural Show tomorrow.

Regards and THANKS Clare :thumbsup::yahoo:

All the Best Clare. Have a good 'un :yes::happybday::pepsi::beer::cheers::drunk:

....so is it 50% more difficult to get legless in IOM?......:unsure: (triskelion)

Just got back from work! - Have a good one Clare. Did you get a RAV for your Birthday? ;) It's about time you were back in the fold - you know it makes sense :yes:

Anyway out in Douglas tonight

I bet Douglas is a happy chappie ;) :naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Chris, no happy with Urbacruiser at the moment.No 4.3,s (diesel) for sale on island at the moment would you believe.

Kingo, Douglas is not a bloke it,s the islands capital!!!!! Down south where I live is a lot nicer, I can see Nigel Mansells old house from my front window,and Jeremy Clarkson,s residence from the back window.

Regards Clare

Name dropper or what!!!!!

Chris, no happy with Urbacruiser at the moment.No 4.3,s (diesel) for sale on island at the moment would you believe.

Kingo, Douglas is not a bloke it,s the islands capital!!!!! Down south where I live is a lot nicer, I can see Nigel Mansells old house from my front window,and Jeremy Clarkson,s residence from the back window.

Regards Clare

Up here, Clare, Douglas means one with no canine friend....Haddy Burfdae from Wursells in Scotlandshire...!!!!

Big Kev x :yahoo:

Hope you've had a good day Clare.

:happybday::band::clap::cheers::drunk::toot:

Happy birthday Clare! Hope you have a nice evening!

All the best for the next year...

If yer still up, hope you've had a great day with lots of sunshine and booze.... a bit like here in Glasgow in fact !

Regards Clare

Douglas means one with no canine friend....

Ouch!!!!! that hurt Kev :crybaby: Douglas :lol:

Regards Clare

Ah deserve a smack, Stew.....

Poor Timing Kev :crybaby:

Regards Clare

Ah deserve a smack, Stew.....

Poor Timing Kev :crybaby:

No not at all Kev only joking, :thumbsup: Stew