Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quite A Thought Is This !

CharlieFarlie

I was talking to a Guy in the Gym today and He was telling Me that He is now spending more money on Petrol to get to work than He and His Wife have left to spend on food...

This Guy is in His early twenties and works for a very low wage !! He has to travel a fair old trek to get to His work and admits that He would be far better off on benefits. And despite the fact the both He and His Wife would love to plan a family realise that this is many Years away..

Blimey Good old fashioned values in a Youngster ! How refreshing...

What a thought though Guys .. More on petrol to get to a low paid job than They have for food .................................

Did the guy work at the gym then Charlie?

If so,as you say,a man of principles.

Good luck to him.

Did the guy work at the gym then Charlie?

If so,as you say,a man of principles.

Good luck to him.

He does Mate yes....

Thats great. I guess its how your brought up. Some families live in benefits. Theres a pair of sisters I read about in the paper that boiled my p**s. One of them had 2 kids to this fella who works away. She was given a council house etc etc and lives on single mother benefits. Her sister, not wanting to be left out, thought Hmmmm this is good. So, she "borrowed" her sisters husband to get pregnant and have a kid. So now these kids that are cousins are also half brother and sisters

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links