Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best And Worse Things About Your Rav?

Uncle_P

I`m an inbetweeny size,but have no problem cleaning the roof,use a step ladder,easy.

Also had my first trip out towing the caravan,using a fixed towbar,no problem.No need to open the back door until the van is parked.

Best things about the RAV,great tow vehicle,good driving position,extremely comfortable.

Worst things,RFT,but carry a spare on long trips,need step ladder to clean the roof.

BJK

Is not complaining about difficulty to reach the roof by peeps who are vertically challenged(put me in that group) like someone complaining about it not precipitating down because they put their mac on? :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Hope youse liked the PC bit

My biggest complaint is that I seem to have bought a car park ding magnet :crybaby:

Still a very nice drive tho'

Del

Best things - driving in snow and being able to tow a transit van over a snow drift.

fitting a fridge or a freezer upright in the boot at Curry's and not having to wait for delivery.

the tiny footprint means easy parking.

Worst - could do with a bit more acceleration.

can't reach the roof, so it never gets cleaned

Not for long

can't reach the roof, so it never gets cleaned

Not for long

g.gifg.gifg.gifg.gifg.gif so........... is he having a leg transplant (longer ones) or buying stilts ?????

Best thing: Its not a ford or French made rubbish pretend 4wd

Worst thing: Cost of parts for when they do go wrong, which is not often but can be ££££££

Oh another thing. Mine has a spare wheel so I don't have to flap about with silly tyre sealant or pay a small countries debt when getting the ring and tyre changed....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links