Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colour Code

gizmo001i

Hi,

I have just got myself a 1997 Carina CD auto. It has a few scratches on it and I want to sort them out. Am I right in thinking that the colour code is the first 3 numbers/letters of the long code at the bottom of the plate in the engine compartment. ie, my car is dark red and I think the colour code is GL3. Could someone please confirm this for me.

Many thanks

Ian

Yes 3 digits whether you have the right ones? but you will soon find out if you contact one of these people on e bay saying your car is red >

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Touch-Up-Paint-All-Colours-GENUINE-/110692716779?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

Yes 3 digits whether you have the right ones? but you will soon find out if you contact one of these people on e bay saying your car is red >

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Touch-Up-Paint-All-Colours-GENUINE-/110692716779?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

Thanks petroleum, gave them a call and apparently my colour code is 3L3 which is ruby pearl. So now I can sort it out. Once again, many thanks.

Ian

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links