Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap Runflats............?

CharlieFarlie

If Anyone is needing four very and I do mean very good used Runflats as fitted to the Rav4 + Four of those ring thingys then I am Your Man !! Better still if anyone that needs them lives between JCT 7 of the M5 in the Midlands and Edinburgh in Scotland I will happily drop them off when I return home in around a week to ten days time... As You all know these tyres and the ring fingymabobs are very expensive...

PM Me if they are of use ...

Wee Charlie.

Will they fit a JCB 515-40 as we keep getting punctures.... 3 in 4 days !!!

Guys the problem that I am having is that ETB in Worcester want 45 quid plus VAT just to take them off !!! Plus they will only do them on a week day and not on a Saturday morning which means the cost of a day also !! So I have to decide if its viable to just simply cut them off and skip them or try to sell them for whatever I can get over 45 quid a lump....... How much are these things new ??? Guys I'm not prevaricating here I haven't a clue what they are worth !!

Plan B is to find four extra wheels and get tyres fitted to those and sell these ones complete IE as a full spare with tyres Ring things and valves all in situ.....

What I obviously don't want to do is pay 180 quid plus VAT to remove them and the rings to find they are worth sod all .........

Wee Charlie.

Hey big man, I am in thailand at the moment & don't return home for a few weeks. I am definitely interested so if you still have them when I am back I will give you a shout. Dont cut them off!

Charlie, I'm not back in the country until 30th august so if you need to do something before then, please dont wait for me, otherwise I will give you a shout when I'm back.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links