Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want This In My Front Room!

Hou

Umm (first I need my own front room :ffs: )

Looks good, :thumbsup: but I think I would prefer a F1 Tyre, with glass top (but they are well expensive)

makes a pretty cool wine holder.... although I think if you're in danger of being percieved as 'geeky' if you have an engine in your room as a table/wineholder :lol:

Umm (first I need my own front room :ffs: )

Looks good, :thumbsup: but I think I would prefer a F1 Tyre, with glass top (but they are well expensive)

I'd like one also - there's an old Damon Hill one on there this week - £60 last time I looked. :thumbsup:

Fidgits - sorry but she's too tied-up in my room.... :D

rhaines

Where did you get the pinball machine and how much (if you don't mind me asking) Always wanted one but I suspec SWMBOd won't let me have one :!Removed!:

I so wish I had'nt opened that at work, were web use is monitored...dead wife written in the link ooops

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

The s*x is the same but the nagging is greatly reduced :lol: *goes to hide*

rhaines

Where did you get the pinball machine and how much (if you don't mind me asking) Always wanted one but I suspec SWMBOd won't let me have one :!Removed!:

Adams Family LTD Edition is one of the rarest so costs a bit more especially in mint condition :) Cost £1100, you can pick them up on eBay or there is a guy in the UK who sells them after he reconditions them, definately worth every penny....

Have started putting it on £1 for 4 games, works wonders at parties :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links