Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buddyclub P1's 17 Inch

cmh shek

Hi guys, I'm getting new alloys next few days so thought I'd see if there's any interest in these. They're not in the best condition, hence the price.

They're 17x7.5 4x100 fitment, bought these brand new a while back. Currently wrapped in Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyres but will most likely need replacing soon.

Would like £120 picked up. Delivery is possible, but will need to get some quotes before giving you a price.

I'll take some pics tomorrow since it's dark now. Let me know if your interested.

Cheers,

Chris

pics please. I'm looking for some wheels that I can get sprayed up...

Yeh I'll take some tomorrow mate. I do have some pics from ages ago, but obviously won't be in the same condition.

where bouts you from? like to see some more pics but I'm very interested! I'll av 1st dibs,

From Seaham in County Durham mate. Yeh I'll get some asap, but like I said they aren't in the same condition as the above pic.

not too worried bout the condition if its something I can get refurb at same time of spray, more the distance from me..

In that case, it's just the polished lips that need refurbing really. I'll get pics up tomorrow and if your still interested we'll try sort something out mate.

Here's some pics:

06092011267.jpg

06092011268.jpg

06092011269.jpg

06092011270.jpg

06092011271.jpg

As you can see they all have marks on the lip, some worse than others. Let me know if you still want them leebo.

yep, defo. I'm trusting no buckles. did you find out about carriage? when would they be ready?

not fussed about the Tyres if you wanna unwrap to save weight?

Im also interested. if you don't shift them let me know. possibly need them shipped to me though.

• 2 weeks later...