Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Isle Of Skye

CharlieFarlie

Great piccys Charlie with wonderful sceenary,love the waterfall one.

Best bit of road i've seen in ages,had it all just been relaid??

Have to agree with Paul on that.

Stunning atmospheric photies with good composition,make good postcards.

What did you use to take them

Del

Paul. Yes Mate it has.. It was done with European Government money !!

Del

Del. A cannon SX10IS Powershot.. A very easy and not expensive camera that is just so easy.. I am no photographer Mate !! The camera does a decent job though !!

The Eileen Doonan castle. This is back on the mainland on the way down to the Great Glen...

Rav4andCastleSepember2011017.jpg

Rav4andCastleSepember2011014.jpg

Rav4andCastleSepember2011015.jpg

Wee Charlie.

The Eileen Doonan castle. This is back on the mainland on the way down to the Great Glen...

Wee Charlie.

Scariest experience I've ever had in a car was driving back down to Fort William. Minding our own business and enjoying the scenery when out of nowhere, two Tornados flew UP THE ROAD at us :eek:

They were well below their 500ft and we felt the car shudder with the jet wash.

Del

Del. A cannon SX10IS Powershot.. A very easy and not expensive camera that is just so easy.. I am no photographer Mate !! The camera does a decent job though !!

A decent spec,well programmed camera of a good make,but like any camera can only show pictures that you direct it to, so you still have a big part to play re results even if you dont fully understand the gubbins inside.

Del.

Wee Charlie.

Scariest experience I've ever had in a car was driving back down to Fort William. Minding our own business and enjoying the scenery when out of nowhere, two Tornados flew UP THE ROAD at us :eek:

Been there quite a few times with them jets having fun with the traffic....makes you think yer car's about to explode.

Part of the passing out ceremony at Lossiemouth was to clip the floodlights on the MOD fence either on way out or back.....when it's dark, ah would call them fly by nights....even been "buzzed" by a Hercules Transporter outside Selkirk

and that IS a y-front waster, believe me....

Punch Us Pilots :thumbsup:

Been there quite a few times with them jets having fun with the traffic....makes you think yer car's about to explode.

Part of the passing out ceremony at Lossiemouth was to clip the floodlights on the MOD fence either on way out or back.....when it's dark, ah would call them fly by nights....even been "buzzed" by a Hercules Transporter outside Selkirk

Yeah, quite used to it now though very few fast jets here apart from airshow weekend at Fairford.

We've got all the Hercs that transferred from Lyneham up the road at Brize along with the Tristars, VC10's and Globemasters. Had the B52's stationed here a couple of times. Now they are scary :eek:

Have had the odd Blackbird, U2 and B2 drop in on occasion too.

Also spotted an Antonov at Brize recently.

Just got back from the lake district....more hiking in the hills....but

For the first time coming along the A66 heading west into the lakes towards Keswick,all i could see was cloud and blackness,could not see any of the hills...:crybaby:

And it remained that way all last week,i was walking through water most of the week,paths had turned to waterfalls,flowing streams had turned to torrents...lots of compass work to navigate the hills....quite a challenge.

The only dry day was sunday 4th,sun virtually all day...but it didnt last.

But i loved every minute,especially having my feet sloshing around.........IN my boots & wringing my socks out at the end of each day :lol:

IT WERE GREAT......

Wee Charlie.

you should try the Kinlochleven road from the Glencoe side, you can actually look DOWN at the pilot! awesome and frightnin'!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links