Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Alloys

Damned08

Not sure I've got details of 4.1 wheels. They look nice so I think I would have a ride down to Bridgend and try one on if I were you.

I know someone with lexus wheels on a 4.2 and i am pretty sure 4.2 wheels fit a 4.1, so by deduction i guess :unsure: they will :thumbsup: Stew

Took a gamble on the lexus wheels and got them for £46. !Removed! bargain as far as I'm concerned !! They even came with a set of locking wheel nuts. They don't have tyres fitted at the moment, but I tried a rim on the car yesterday and they fit ok even though they are close to the suspension strut. They are wider than a standard Rav wheel, they are 16 x 6.6JJ.

Does anyone know if the standard size 215/70r16 tyre will fit these wider wheels or do I need to upgrade to maybe a 235 ?

I'm really struggling to find info on tyre size for these rims. Anyone got any links I could try ?

Cheers,

Andrew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links