Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Aygo Blue

UrbanNomad

Hello all, I bought an Aygo Blue last week as a 2nd car, the main car being a Nissan Qashqai. I read lots of reviews beforehand so was well aware of the leaking issues, so far all seems to be well regarding that. I now go for the Aygo's keys all the time because of the zippy drive, and minimalist interior which has a calming effect! The car required some minor cosmetic work (scuff marks ) which was eventually sorted by the dealer ( after being messed about ).

I really like the Aygo so far, but when servicing is due I'll be taking it to my Nissan dealership. The service there is efficient, friendlier and staff more honest from my experience.I've only got one set of keys, promised returned calls never happened. I've now been told that a new set have been ordered, and I'll be informed when it arrives. Good car then, but poor customer service from dealers.

• 1 year later...

Bought my 2010 Aygo from Vantage at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. They are a brilliant outfit. Friendly, courteous and nothing is too much trouble. I pay more, no doubt, for the servicing than if I went to a independent garage, but it is worth it. This is something I never got from my previous dealers, Renault for example who ducked and dived to avoid any decent service.