Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Must Of Hurt

Hou

It's images like this that remind you that the car may as well be made out of tin foil if you are going to have a collision with anything at speed.

... and images like your avatar? :thumbsup:

As well as that it's a reminder to always use protection :lol:

:lol::thumbsup:

i wish someone had told me portugal was a bad car crash place before i had done 600km in 3 days on holiday a couple of years ago!

i drove into spain twice, 2nd time just to get a bag of kettle chips!, oh and the girls were absolutely stunning, but with my girly in tow i was reprimanded for looking! :rolleyes:

must admit i didnt see any hint of bad driving at all, only by me, when i scraped the wheeltrim mounting a kerb! :wacko:

like yannick says, whether a hoax or real, those images are a powerful, and shockingly realistic reminder into how devastating careless driving can be (especially drink fuelled).

dont drink and drive, dont be too crazy, and always watch out for the idiots who cant drive and can come at you from all angles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links