Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Get Your Winter Tyres Sorted

I've just been reading up on this Gus as there was a little hint about it on our local forecat earlier this morning. :eek:

Winter tyres will be available from Kingo in early October, PM me for details

Kingo :thumbsup:

Up to half a metre fell in alpine regions over the past couple of days, notably in Switzerland, the Italian Dolomites and the French resorts of Tignes and Alpe d'Huez.

I'm currently running my standard summer tyres and was getting four wheel drift exiting some roundabouts and on the mountain twists, just in the heavy rain - no snow on the roads but the temperature for most of yesterday was approx 4C.

This is excessively early but perhaps an indication of things to come.

When I got my Rav, all the tyres were duff so I asked the dealer to put on 4 new tyres before I'd buy it. He did exactly that, but the tyres are of the happy go lucky satsuma chinese variety, so I don't hold out much hope for their capabilities in the snow. As soon as my overtime cheque comes in I'll be buying some General Grabber AT2's which is what I used to run on my Cherokee. They last forever and are pretty much indestructable. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what to do with 4 cheapo chinese tyres? Might get a few quid for them on eBay maybe? Anybody want them?

Has anybody else here run proper all terrain tyres on their Rav? I'm sure the fuel economy will suffer a bit, but I can't see any other problems..

Has anybody else here run proper all terrain tyres on their Rav? I'm sure the fuel economy will suffer a bit, but I can't see any other problems..

Hi Uncle p

Yep...i have the Rav4 as pictured below,have yoko geollander A/T +2's on mine..been as good as gold.covered 40'000 miles on them so far & off road at least once monthly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links