Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

08 To 11 Plate Body Parts

FattyBattyBoy

Hey, i was considering replacing my current body parts, like the bumpers and lights to the new facelift model. Is this wise/worth it??

From pure observational calculations, i will need, Front Bumper, Front Wings, Bonnet, Lights, Back Bumper, Wing Mirrors, to achieve the facelift look, but does anybody who might have done this know what other parts need changing or if im changing parts pointlessly?

Also does anybody know the best way to gather these parts for the car? or how much it will cost for the whole job?

Thank you =)

It would cost a fortune unless you can get them from a scrappy, even they would want good money for them, better off saving up and putting the money towards a new facelift version, you wouldnt get any more for it when you sold it with all the kit on

Kingo :thumbsup:

Save your money and get a face lifted model.........Maybe an ex demonstrator to take some of the sting out of the depreciation :thumbsup:

I think your money would be better spent on lowering springs,front,side and rear skirts as that would make the car better looking than a facelift model.You could pick up some folding wing mirrors with indicators from eBay but I dont know how difficult they are to fit. I have fitted the toyota lowering springs and the car looks and handles well,next full body kit :thumbsup:

The rear bumper looks good, not keen on the lights myself.

The rear bumer and lights will have to be done at the same time as the lights are slightly different sizes, not sure if the front can even be done?!

Personally I would save and then p/x yours against a facelift if you must have it, as its going to cost a bomb to get the bits to convert yours. If you get the parts from the scrappie I will be amazed.

My personal oppinion is, that the pre-facelift Auris looks much better. The new one' rear bumper with those two holes looks horrible... Plus the new front looks much less agressive... sorta booby.

I have the 2010 model facelift Auris, it looks pretty sporty in certain angles but seriously not enough~ only comes with 16" wheels

The optional body kit from Toyota cost a fortune here in South Africa, a little over R16 000 = +/- 1455 Euros

otherwise, lower spring, with front and rear mud guards will look decent enough~ IMO

I was in the process of facelifting my one, bought the rear lights, spoiler and bumper but now have sold the car. so all parts are available. everything little parts you have to buy seperate e.g reflectors, bottom skirt of the rear bumper, light were £80 each not inc the rubber seal and bulb holders also the bulbs itself as they were different from the pre face lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links