Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Knocking Suspension

Deakin

Hi guys the Deakin here can anyone help me i have a 2006 2.0 D4D facelift toyota avensis and i have been getting this sort of vibration coming through my steering it only seems to happen on uneven ground but i am a taxi driver and its driving me mad,i have changed the front shocks, front antiroll bar bushing, ball joints and front wishbone bushings and this is still happening is anyone else having these problems? or is it just me and what else can it be is there anything else down there that i should have replaced.Thanks for any help on this.

Have you had your wheels balance recently to check they're straight? How are your tyres looking? Are they worn or uneven?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys the Deakin here can anyone help me i have a 2006 2.0 D4D facelift toyota avensis and i have been getting this sort of vibration coming through my steering it only seems to happen on uneven ground but i am a taxi driver and its driving me mad,i have changed the front shocks, front antiroll bar bushing, ball joints and front wishbone bushings and this is still happening is anyone else having these problems? or is it just me and what else can it be is there anything else down there that i should have replaced.Thanks for any help on this.

try to remove the stabilizer link and test it