Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forum Meet ?

CharlieFarlie

I`m with benxt5,on the jnc10 M6 location.Maybe we will have our own!!!Looking at some of the members locations,I`m sure we have quite a few in the Shropshire,Cheshire,West Midlands area,if so speak, or forever hold your peace.

BJK

Not wishing to butt in, but i have tried to organise "curry nights" in the past and quite honestly because of locations and everyones different work patterns these never get off the ground, IMO it needs to be organised around an event, such as the motor show, or possibly an organised factory tour, "Derby or Deeside engine plant if either are possible followed by a meal and drinks. in this way you have a fixed date and those that can come will make the effort, I have also in the past suggested a Go Kart meeting and that also faded out, but lets hope this gets off the ground :thumbsup: Stew

Deeside has it all - an engine plant, a go kart track & plenty of curry houses :-)

Deeside has it all - an engine plant, a go kart track & plenty of curry houses :-)

Can I bring My own Kart ?

sprocket065.jpg

Seriously I am up and down the country and genuinely don't know from one week to the next where I will be .. But I will do My absolute best to get there....

Local Hero has made some very good points ... It just need an event or venue and away We go.. Hopefully !!....

Wee Charlie.

I always did my best to attend meets when I had the MPS, from Devon to Birmingham and one up in Leeds (which I understand is still south for a lot of you)! I'll definately attend if available that day and if it's a reasonable distance, like within 150ish miles!!!

I'd even offer to bring number 1 along if its finished in time. Then give people a once in the liufetime opprtunity to experience a real RAV4 ( or is it a last opportunity to experience a run at all).

Its in a garage getting the roll cage finished off then I need to get it back to fix some sort of speedo/flight recorder.

I'd be up for this... ideally not travelling too far from Edinburgh/Glasgow-shire as I have a very wee wean and getting a night pass is a challenge these days!

I'd be up for this... ideally not travelling too far from Edinburgh/Glasgow-shire as I have a very wee wean and getting a night pass is a challenge these days!

could'nt make anything in Englandshire i'm 100mls just tae glasgow! any suggestions for one in rainy scotland?

• 4 weeks later...

+1 for a Scotland meet. I live in S.Queensferry

Burntisland Here Mate.....

Wee Charlie.

Burntisland Here Mate.....

Wee Charlie.

Excellent! I was over there a few weeks ago collecting flowers for my sister in-laws wedding at an obscene time in the morning. Lovely place . . .

So was a date ever set?

I would be up for a meeting in Scotland - a night out in Glasgow or Edinburgh would be great :thumbsup:

The Englandshire branch can all crash at Big Kev n Charlies gaff, they have electric and gas and everything now in Scotlandshire now I believe :yahoo:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Right... I propose we meet in Edinburgh-shire. Ma hoose aint big enough for anyone to stay over but there are some cheap(!) and cheerful places in toon for staying over.

Hows about late November? There should be snow by then which will make the toon a bit quieter... maybe!

Right... I propose we meet in Edinburgh-shire. Ma hoose aint big enough for anyone to stay over but there are some cheap(!) and cheerful places in toon for staying over.

Hows about late November? There should be snow by then which will make the toon a bit quieter... maybe!

Well I'm up for anything but the last week in November I will be 360 miles south of Edinburgh in Englandshire.....

Wee Charlie.

Late November? Nah, shall be 3000 odd miles away sunning my ample frame in Antigua :thumbsup:

Just got back from one Holiday and off on another!!!! they,re paying you toooooooo much money Kingo

Ho by the way I,m on Holiday next week (half term)

Regards Clare

The Englandshire branch can all crash at Big Kev n Charlies gaff, they have electric and gas and everything now in Scotlandshire now I believe :yahoo:

My Good Man Please observe that up Here in Scotlandshire We do not have Gaffs We have Castles !!!................

Sand Castles ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wee Charlie.

Erm.........

How about us in the south east......:thumbsup:

Miles from any of you folks.....i'm about 5 miles from sunny Clacton......( Home of the old & decrepid :lol: )

Could manage about as far as Cambridge.....at a push :yes: Or Peak district if its a long weekend thing.

Anybody else from East Anglia ? :huh:

Erm.........

How about us in the south east......:thumbsup:

Miles from any of you folks.....i'm about 5 miles from sunny Clacton......( Home of the old & decrepid :lol: )

Could manage about as far as Cambridge.....at a push :yes: Or Peak district if its a long weekend thing.

Anybody else from East Anglia ? :huh:

No problem at all, Rambles....you bring along ANY old car you want....sorry...misread....EAST Anglia...woops.

Big Kev :lol:

I think its going to be nigh on impossible to arrange a meet to suit everyone !! Yes it would be great if We could sort a venue slap bang in the middle and Everyone has the time and inclination to attend but in the real world its not going to happen...

As there seems to be a fair Scottish contingency then We may as well just go for that ?? I will travel much farther though if it means not leaving someone out !!................ :thumbsup:

Wee Charlie.

I think its going to be nigh on impossible to arrange a meet to suit everyone !! Yes it would be great if We could sort a venue slap bang in the middle and Everyone has the time and inclination to attend but in the real world its not going to happen...

As there seems to be a fair Scottish contingency then We may as well just go for that ?? I will travel much farther though if it means not leaving someone out !!................ :thumbsup:

Wee Charlie.

Thank's for thinking of me Charlie,but TBH i get very little time off work :crybaby: ,i have the first week in Nov off & then 2 long weekends in december just before xmas.

Any holidays i do get,i head for the hills with me boots :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Seriously considering the coast to coast walk next year......a superb challenge...190miles in 12-13 days.:help:

Seriously considering the coast to coast walk next year......a superb challenge...190miles in 12-13 days.:help:

Ive done that on my pushbike, over three days, great trip

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links