Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ra 28 Screen Rubber

tony1000

Hello all

I am a new member working on a 76 Mk1 liftback, trying to take out the front and rear screens, the rubbers are hard and split and there is no way I can get the screens out in the usual manner, pushing the rubber up over the window flange with a big screwdriver, ideally I need new rubbers, any chance of getting new ones in UK? any ideas as what to do to remove and replace the screens, they must come out to spray the car.

any advice gratefully received

Tony

i might have the rear rubber knocking about not to sure.... i'll check this weekend for you mate

• 1 year later...

Hi

as you can see it has taken a very long time to get ready for new rubbers, I first posted this in 2011, I have now cut the rear screen out and am looking for a replacement rubber, if Adam12345 is still on can you check your garage again please for a rear screen rubber, any chance of a toyota dealer still being able to get new ones, I have tried looking on the seals and rubbers websites but cant see anything similar, the front screen is still in the car but I dont want to paint the car with it in if I can help it, are there any similar rubbers on later toyotas which might still be available and which might be able to be adapted to fit? any advice on how to proceed gratefully received

tony

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links