Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Group 20 Insurance.

Funkadelic

Who's that with, Tony?

I'm trying to decide whether to go all out on the MR2 or save get a Skyline in a year or so.

I have a bit of a thing for them, you see.

went round the block on monday (finally) in my mates brothers skyline that he won through maxpower! (think hes in this months or next?).

rather nice, stupidly loud dump valve, and unplummed in nitrous, which should be immense fun once installed.

tasty buckets that dont move close enough to the pedals (what u expect from maxpower).

still the car is valued at £20k which aint bad for an L reg!

That quote was from Tesco

Skyline??... make sure u get the GTR or GTS-T.. not the GTS...GTS is well cheap over here.

Japanese refer GTS as "fake one" or just a normal big old saloon car like Ford Galaxy.

no the quote is realistic there is some right stuff going on!

3 tv screens - 3! omg, playstation, dvd, hks boost computer, dump valve, 19 inch alloys, bodykit everywhere, chrome and carbon fibre where there is space, everything under bonnet that can be chromed, colour coded etc. has been done. re-worked engine components, all over the top and very maxpower, and free!!! :crybaby:

I'd much rather have something tidy looking with no obvious "come and have a go if you think you're 'ard enough" styling!

GTR%20r32%20burg%20side.jpg

:wub:

what a car go for it sell your house sell your body sell your soul!!!!

you just gotta get one.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::wub::wub: SKYLINE R34

kimi

I saw a lovely black R34 in Guildford the other day. Looked great, but I prefer the R32 personally.

It's gonna take ALOT of work to obtain this car, but I reckon I can pull it off in a year or so. ;)

I used to have a Nissan 300ZXTT, BC (Before Children) and drove someone else's Skyline GTR R33 at a club meeting. It was chipped to 350bhp and was a totally amazing drive - stuck to the road in a way that the 300 could only dream about. Fantastic car, highly recommended.

My group 20E car insurance costs £985pa, full NCB, I'm 42 with every Advanced Driving qualification available. And no, that's not the Previa!

I think I'm going to have to get some advanced qualifications under my belt.

In all honestly I could probably use them.

Where's a good place to start - IAM, I presume?

Something tells me I'm looking a £2k+, which really isn't worth it in all reality. :(

went round the block on monday (finally) in my mates brothers skyline that he won through maxpower! (think hes in this months or next?).

rather nice, stupidly loud dump valve, and unplummed in nitrous, which should be immense fun once installed.

tasty buckets that dont move close enough to the pedals (what u expect from maxpower).

still the car is valued at £20k which aint bad for an L reg!

£20k an L reg? seems WAY over price to me for a car that age. how many miles it done? i know someone with a 02 subaru impreza WRX STi that paid only £18k for it. people always said that modified cars would de value esp. if is not factory paintwork or non standard seats etc..., being max power 'show car' i presume is been given new paint job. that s why lot of people with modified cars choose to put back standard wheels, suspension etc when i comes to px new car or simply get rid of it..

Where's a good place to start - IAM, I presume?

Definitely start with the www.iam.org since it's a one-off test and simple pass/fail (commentary optional). Then move onto RoSPA (3-year re-test, graded Gold/Silver/Bronze).

Good for driving enjoyment, like-minded enthusiasts, economy and safety. Theoretically you'll get cheaper insurance (15% with RoSPA Gold) but the companies offering discounts for Advanced Driving didn't become cheaper until I got to the magic age of 40.

Good companies for quotes would be Bell Direct (my current insurers), and Norwich Union Direct.

Good companies for quotes would be Bell Direct (my current insurers), and Norwich Union Direct.

had the impression Bell direct dont insure imports - know someone with a toyota altezza (lexus is200) & they didnt want to know or insure imports as they very much said. unless whoever on the phone should be sacked(bad customer service). whereas toyota altezza has lots of safety features compare to lot of other jap cars & not high risk car/ turbocharged or even caterogrised as sports car!

Yea true 19k is overpriced. The mods will just narrow the potential customers right down. If I was lookin for a GTR and seen that one Id run a mile..too many mods doesnt look a 'safe' buy...its the curse of owning a modded car bah! It is very nice tho!

too true, i'd run as well. being a 'max power' owned/ tuned car shouldnt make any difference to the price of a car. though i not a fan of max power but not dissing them.

wouldnt surprise me if the insurance is high as GTR with all those modifications thats if u tell them about it which is advisiable to if anything goes wrong you lose out.....