AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ettev

Landcruiser Purchase

5 posts in this topic

Hello All.

I'm freshly signed on to your forum and really have yet to look around. Perhaps your input can save me time.

I'll be in the market for a new vehicle for myself. By new I mean a good used vehicle. As I need dependability coupled with 4WD I asked my mechanic what vehicle he's recommend. He sees it all and without hesitation recommended a Landcruiser. That being said I'm wondering what the problems may be to watch for on specific years/engines, etc. Having a few vettes and other classic cars I know that some years are better than others. I'll be looking for something from early 2000's up until 2007 or so.

Any input or suggestions you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

I have heard it said that if you want to go out in the desert, you buy a land rover.

If, however, you want to come back, you buy a landcruiser!

jan&tone very true mate

Top 4x4 for sure. Cannot go wrong.

But sadly my lc 200 has jus been involved in accident and am looking for the alloy wheels and the headlight if u nw anything please let me nw thanks.