Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday

crofter

Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEW. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A biggie for Local Hero.

Hope you have a good one :yahoo::yahoo:

Del

Have a great day, O Wild Dog Trainer of The Midlands.....NO CANDLES ON T'CAKE, MIND....WOULD SCORCH THE CEILING.

Ah put £50.00 in with yer card....let me know that it arrives safely....might get stolen in post....

Big Kev :thumbsup:

NO CANDLES ON T'CAKE, MIND....WOULD SCORCH THE CEILING.

...Not to mention the devastating effect on global warming...:)

Have a great one Stew! :thumbsup:

Wild Dog Trainer of The Midlands.....

Midlands? Where did you buy your SatNav from Kev? :unsure: (lostwithiel perhaps :unsure:).

Have a good one Stew. I always think you are ready to help anybody on here with good down to earth advice. :thumbsup:

....and I hope Kev hasn't sent you a satnav as a present, because I suspect using it might severely affect your income. :unsure:

many congratulations!

And here's me thinking you only had one just last year ! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hope yer charging double rate on the taxi today !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEW !!!!

ALL THE BEST :happybday:

Flippin arry, I missed this.

Have a spectacular time old fella! Thats enough about you - how about a photo of the pup?

Wild Dog Trainer of The Midlands.....

Midlands? Where did you buy your SatNav from Kev? :unsure: (lostwithiel perhaps :unsure:).

Have a good one Stew. I always think you are ready to help anybody on here with good down to earth advice. :thumbsup:

....and I hope Kev hasn't sent you a satnav as a present, because I suspect using it might severely affect your income. :unsure:

Totally forgot that Manchester is really "oop norf" to anyone South of Altrincham....wonder how that gets Glasgow geographically classified then....? Note the judicious use of "geographically" there....

Marco Passat :yahoo:

Have a spectacular time old fella! Thats enough about you - how about a photo of the pup?

Thanks to everyone, and especially Crofter for remembering my birthday :thumbsup: Not been on the forum too much recently got a lot going on, couple of photies of my "pup" BOBBY and also a new apendage to my Rav. actually thought i might be making a present of my twin exhausts to BK as everyone says you cannot have twin exhausts and a towbar, but I HAVE :toast: Stew

baileybobby526.jpg

baileybobby514.jpg

And NO we did NOT! put him in the washing machine he climbed in by his self

baileybobby534.jpg

baileybobby531.jpg

SO anyone got any Questions about towing Don't ask me i am a complete novice :unsure:

baileybobby552.jpg

:wub: Stew

Thanks to everyone, and especially Crofter for remembering my birthday :thumbsup: Not been on the forum too much recently got a lot going on, couple of photies of my "pup" BOBBY and also a new apendage to my Rav. actually thought i might be making a present of my twin exhausts to BK as everyone says you cannot have twin exhausts and a towbar, but I HAVE :toast: Stew

baileybobby526.jpg

baileybobby514.jpg

And NO we did NOT! put him in the washing machine he climbed in by his self

baileybobby534.jpg

baileybobby531.jpg

SO anyone got any Questions about towing Don't ask me i am a complete novice :unsure:

baileybobby552.jpg

:wub: Stew

Golly Stew, that's one huge van - it's bigger than those public conveniences :eek:

Bobby's growing fast and looking like a sharp little chap. Don't believe you with regard to the washing machine - no dog stays that white naturally :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links