Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Rubber Mat Recommendations

Any recommendations for tailored front rubber mats, the Toyota ones have worn through on the drivers side and £59.00 + VAT seem a bit over the top, plus I dont need the back ones!

Many Thanks

Gus

A visit to Halfords with your existing mat might reveal something cheaper.

They have generic and tailored mats, personally for rubber mats I would go for a generic.

Any recommendations for tailored front rubber mats, the Toyota ones have worn through on the drivers side and £59.00 + VAT seem a bit over the top, plus I dont need the back ones!

Many Thanks

Gus

Hi Gus,

have a look at: http://www.formula4.co.uk/toyota_rav4_rubber_mats_carpet_floor_footwell_protectors_mud_trays.html

I have these in my 4.3 and my brother has exactly the same ones in his Forrester. Excellent quality and they keep the mud / water / melted snow / grit etc inside the upstand so that you can just empty it out.

Many Thanks

Gus

Hi Gus,

have a look at: http://www.formula4.co.uk/toyota_rav4_rubber_mats_carpet_floor_footwell_protectors_mud_trays.html

I have these in my 4.3 and my brother has exactly the same ones in his Forrester. Excellent quality and they keep the mud / water / melted snow / grit etc inside the upstand so that you can just empty it out.

Me also too forbye, Chris....these are bliddy marvellous things I bought from same source two years ago, and they work well in catching melting manky slush. Go get some Gus.....I seem to recall you could buy set of fronts only too, not like that Kingo person who makes you buy a full set, then tries to get you to carpet the windows too....!!!!

Big Kev :eek:

Many Thanks

Gus

Hi Gus,

Me also too forbye, Chris....these are bliddy marvellous things I bought from same source two years ago, and they work well in catching melting manky slush. Go get some Gus.....I seem to recall you could buy set of fronts only too, not like that Kingo person who makes you buy a full set, then tries to get you to carpet the windows too....!!!!

Kevin's Log : Supplementary....remember to obey instructions and give them a right good hot soak and soapy wash, or you will be driving yer car imitating Torville and Dean....somefink to do with mould ejection oily coating....Techy, eh...?

Thank you Chris and "Kevlar" order placed, thought I had better get them before the rain sets in for winter.

Will give them a good scrub before fitting, thanks for that tip.

Gus

Update,

Arrived today, going back today, universal Rav4 fit, most definitely not!

Front ones too small, rear ones too large - my fault should have paid attention to the sizes given.

oh well you live and learn :rolleyes:

Gus

Update,

Front ones too small, rear ones too large - my fault should have paid attention to the sizes given.

Gus

That's exactly the opposite of the wanz which I bought two years ago, Gustavus....the back ones are small to the extent of being nuisansical, and the fronts end up slightly bowed left to right as a wee bit wide....musta changed the sizes, mate...?

Klean Karpets Kev. :thumbsup:

Update,

Gus

That's exactly the opposite of the wanz which I bought two years ago, Gustavus....the back ones are small to the extent of being nuisansical, and the fronts end up slightly bowed left to right as a wee bit wide....musta changed the sizes, mate...?

Klean Karpets Kev. :thumbsup:

I don't live very far from Formula 4x4 who supply these mats so I went and tried them for size before parting with my cash. I'll take some photos when it stops raining ( probably about March :wacko:! ) but I would regard mine as a pretty good fit. I did trim the front edge of the front mats to improve the fit though. They only live in the car through the winter or if I'm working on a particularly dirty job during the rest of the year. They fit over the top of the Toyota mats without any problem. I'll also measure mine and see if they are the same size as Big K's.

..I seem to recall you could buy set of fronts only too, not like that Kingo person who makes you buy a full set, then tries to get you to carpet the windows too....!!!!

Shag piles? :g:

King Dong :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links