Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Am I A Tart .......................?

CharlieFarlie

Having ordered a new set of wheels and tyres for the car I have now ordered this cunning device to store the present set ..

http://www2.westfalia.net/shops/car_accessoires/repair_and_maintenance/tyre_changing_and_repair/tyre_storage/52951-wheel_rim_tree.htm

The Wife tells Me I'm a complete and utter Tart ... Who Me ???................. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wee Charlie.

:thumbsup:

Having ordered a new set of wheels and tyres for the car I have now ordered this cunning device to store the present set ..

http://www2.westfalia.net/shops/car_accessoires/repair_and_maintenance/tyre_changing_and_repair/tyre_storage/52951-wheel_rim_tree.htm

The Wife tells Me I'm a complete and utter Tart ... Who Me ???................. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wee Charlie.

Smart Tart Charlie - I couldn't make one for that price :thumbsup:

Fits tyres up to 225mm.

Aren't the T180s 235/55/R18?

Fits tyres up to 225mm.

Aren't the T180s 235/55/R18?

EEERRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ......................................................................................Yeh...... :blink:

Wee Daft Charlie.

Wee Charlie.

Ha..ha..ha :yahoo:

But Charlie .... your garage have totally full! :D

Suspect that it will be a little "Top heavy" and perhaps a little unstable with your size wheels on ...but you could overcome that with some extensions to the feet

That seems a good price

Got to agree with your wife Charlie, but if it works and is cheap nothing lost!!!

Regards Clare

Charlie min....firstly, what a silly question...."am I a tart?" Secondly, in the event that it doesn't take 235 wide rims, could you not deflate the tyres to decrease their width a wee bit...? And finally....think of the size of cakes ye can get on it when we all come round for afternoon tea...!!!!!

Big Kev :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links