Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Boot Cover Query?

Salvo213

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me if this cover currently on eBay will fit my 2002 RAV4 vx model (4door)????

please click on this link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130587250247&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123#ht_2106wt_1185

I've been looking for months for one but cannot find anyone anywhere selling one!

Regards

Salv

This is nothing like the original cover on my 03 VX. Seems a lot of money for what it is. Difficult to say whether it will fit and more importantly how it will look.

cheers

This is nothing like the original cover on my 03 VX. Seems a lot of money for what it is. Difficult to say whether it will fit and more importantly how it will look.

cheers

Thanks for getting back to me. Thanks also for the advise, just the sort of advise i wanted to hear. Do you know anywhere i can buy one from?? I have looked all over the net and cant one. Toyota wanted ..... £595 lol, crazy!!

Completely different to mine. It has 2 roller sections and a rigid bit as well. There should have been one originally with the car when new.

cheers

Thanks for getting back to me. Thanks also for the advise, just the sort of advise i wanted to hear. Do you know anywhere i can buy one from?? I have looked all over the net and cant one. Toyota wanted ..... £595 lol, crazy!!

Hi Salv

I have a 2001 model and as Mic says that is not the same one as fitted.

I also had a MK1 and I think it may have fitted that as there were holes on each side of the rear door surround that the blind type roller rod could fit in.

The load cover on mine is semi rigid with 2 small sprung type blinds that extended and clipped on the rear headrests.

I have seen these come up for sale,but not very often,so I guess you will just have to hang in there.

Might be worth trying a few scrappers.

Good hunting,matie.

Del

Crofter thanx for the reply.

Can everyone verify that this one will fit my 4door 2002 VX???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360400289785

I might be finally in luck 😄

since they are an official toyota shop / garage just give them a call with your vehicle reg and they will tell you if it fits. their eBay picture isn't that clear imho.

i have bought locking wheel nuts for the 2003 rav 4 from them direct (by phone) and it was cheaper then via their eBay shop :unsure:

I believe the original eBay item you had a query about http://cgi.ebay.co.u...#ht_2106wt_1185 may be for a 5-door Rav4.1 (96-00).

As a point of interest, a couple of months back, from a dealership in Chester, I purchased the last brand new one for a 5-door Rav4.1 remaining on the Toyota shelves in the UK. You want to know the price? £112 including next day delivery, but believe me worth every penny for the sense of security it offers! B)

Jedflorex, thanks for the reply

Where can i buy this from?? Please help as i am desperate!thanks :-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links