Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exams

Red diesel

Okay its mid term exam time at college and its been a tough experience. Im finding that stuff i can write about and/or do with relative ease outside the exam room is a lot harder in the exam room :lol: .

For example standard diviation this morning at quants exam - Red diesels common sense look a complete leave of absence. Messed it up twice - but actually managed to do it properly a third time. Alls well that ends well - but i can normally do these with a cup of tea and a sandwhich while dreaming of Lexus LS 400s and afternoon tea with Julia Bradbury lol and get the right answer :yahoo: .

And then there was yesterdays fiasco - i spend approximately 18 hours a day (slight exageration but you get the idea) thinking about cars everyday and what cars i am going to buy when funding improves etc etc. So a question in Marketing about buying a new car should have been a welcome delight. Instead it was a nightmare - partially because i was making the answer fit (unsuccessfully) fit what the lecturer wanted. But must of the :censor: up was down to me.

Yes it was a ballache trying to make an answer fit what the lecturer wanted - but to be fair - she flagged up what she was looking for during classes and i had practised this exact scenario all afternoon prior to the exam. It was evaluation of alternatives we were to be looking at - but all i could think off was evaluation of criteria and our evoked set (a fancy term for drawing up a short list of products you might be interested in).

Damn shame because i had a lovely answer written out during pre exam practice all about deciding whether it was better to buy a Brand new Panda or a second hand Volvo for business use and evaluating. But alas my lovely Volvos and Pandas and well argued points completely left me in the exam hall.

But its only some exams :yahoo: only worth 30 percent of the total semester mark - we still have another 70 percent to play for at Christmas :thumbsup: .

Red diesel