Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kwik-Fit

bigshark

Ladies and Gents,

A journalist friend of mine is looking to put together an article to expose the the disgraceful 'service' they provide. after not only were they trying to rip her off (which is to be expected of KF), but missed out on the fact that her brake pipes on her car were so corroded that they were literately crumbling away. She has taken her car to the same kwik fit for 3 years for service and MOT yet they never spotted the state of the brake pipes!!

So if you have, or know someone that has, had similar experiences with Kwik Fit and are willing to talk please PM me with your detail!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Ladies and Gents,

A journalist friend of mine is looking to put together an article to expose the the disgraceful 'service' they provide. after not only were they trying to rip her off (which is to be expected of KF), but missed out on the fact that her brake pipes on her car were so corroded that they were literately crumbling away. She has taken her car to the same kwik fit for 3 years for service and MOT yet they never spotted the state of the brake pipes!!

So if you have, or know someone that has, had similar experiences with Kwik Fit and are willing to talk please PM me with your detail!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Never used Kwik Fit before but a few weeks ago i had a pair of tyres fitted at theit Thetford branch.had no trouble at all and whilst waiting in their waiting room i spoke to a couple of fellow customers having service/mot who use them reguely who had no complainrs.Not long after i had a phone call asking if i was satisfied with their work,which i think is better than an online survey.they are just like any business with many branches and that include Toyota ones,you get bad staff who let the rest down.

Funny how if the the brake pipes were Crumbling away that they took any pressure when the brakes were applied.

I took my other half's Polo into "Kwik-fit" (never trust a company with !Removed! spelling) to get her tracking done... She left if there all mornign and when I went to collect it they told me they couldn;t do it because "it was seized"

That's funny I thought, as the track rod ends were brand new parts, fitted yesterday with liberal ammounts of copper slip. I mentioned this to the bloke and he mutterd something then did the job...

Hi bigshark,

We read your comments and, in the first instance, we would encourage your friend to get in touch with us.

She can email me via kwikfitwebcare@kwik-fit.com.

Kind regards,

Gerry