Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Over And Out From Kingo

Parts-King

The gavel might be small but my collars and cuffs match :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Err.. is that code for something rude. :lol:

Nonsense. Clearly that man has little dress sense, but then he's English. The dress codes all deteriorated when the aged-old tailoring profession was dismissed and now we get clothes made in Vietnam and other locust breeding places.

I trust Mr PeeKay wasn't flirting with the sun is Cambodia or the likes, as his peely-wally skin won't take much UV. How do I know? I just do.

The gavel might be small but my collars and cuffs match :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Err.. is that code for something rude. :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooooo!.......... He wouldn't do that!!!!!................. Would he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonsense. Clearly that man has little dress sense, but then he's English. The dress codes all deteriorated when the aged-old tailoring profession was dismissed and now we get clothes made in Vietnam and other locust breeding places.

I trust Mr PeeKay wasn't flirting with the sun is Cambodia or the likes, as his peely-wally skin won't take much UV. How do I know? I just do.

If i'm not mistaken Bothy ,David Dickinson is not entirely English, how do i know ?, i just do :!Removed!: :lol:

David Dickinson was born in Cheadle Heath, Stockport, Cheshire, to Eugenie Gulessarian. Eugenie was a member of an Armenian textile trading family, whose father Hrant Gulesserian, had moved from Constantinople to Manchester, England in 1904. Dickinson had corresponded with his biological mother in her later life in Jersey, but they never met. His maternal grandmother's surname was Jackson, his mum was born in Chorlton-!Removed!-Hardy. It has recently been found, through genealogy research, that his mum married, in 1943, in Wallasey to a man named Herbert H Moss, who may have been David's father.

David was adopted by the Dickinsons, a local couple. Mr. Dickinson died when David was 12, and as his adoptive mother worked hard to keep the family together, David was in part brought up by his French adoptive grandmother Sarah Dickenson. Dickinson began an apprenticeship at an aircraft factory when he was 14, but quickly left to work in the cloth trade in central Manchester. At 19 Dickinson served three years of a four-year sentence in prison, the majority spent at Strangeways in Manchester, for fraud.[1]

left to work in the cloth trade in central Manchester.

Like I said, collars and cuffs pmsl

Wow the second anti English post of the day... I suspect your not from England then...

When in Rome :thumbsup:

Wow the second anti English post of the day... I suspect your not from England then...

When in Rome :thumbsup:

But Kingo didn't go to Rome.......He went to Antigua :shutit:

We are so grateful you returned and wait with baited breath for the pictures...

If your breath baits, would it not be safer to get yer gub washed oot ??

Pics to follow, as soon as I have vetted them :D:

Vetted :eek: ......You have not been taking advantage of the Wrexham sheep again have you? :lol: