Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fs: Paseo Booster Tuning Fog Lamp Kit

97paseo

SOLD

Ok I bought these intending to fit them but I've changed my mind as I think I'd rather keep the one's I already have. So they're brand new in the box! No waiting around for weeks & weeks for Booster to deliver! (Can be 10 week - 3 month wait at times)

Here are the promo shots:

BS_L5_Foglamp.jpg

BS_L5_FS_24.jpg

Here's what they look like out of the box - they'd need spraying up to look like the other pics.

fog5.jpg

With camera flash:

fog4.jpg

Mesh:

fogs1.jpg

Lamp (they are E-Marked):

fogs6.jpg

Comes with all the wiring & switches needed - not opened:

fog3.jpg

They'll be posted all nicely boxed up - buyer pays postage:

fog2.jpg

These will bolt straight into your original 2nd Gen Paseo bumper - all you need to do is spray them if you like - wire them up & mount the switch, job done.

Postage should be between £5-£10 I would have thought.

Offers around £110. Anyone interested before they go on e-bay? :)

Edited by 97paseo

bttt

Anyone interested for around £100-odd before they go on e-bay? :)

Hey Buddy, i was jus looking at those on the net yesterday. £100 sounds v.interesting...

Question: How easy r they 2 fit? i am a complete newbie!!

Im also looking at bodykits, but it is so hard to find somewhere in the uk. There r some about, but not much choice, ever looked into custom kits at all?

p.s. should be getting some 17" Wolfrace Voodoo 2. £525 with 205/40r17 tyres from rochford. Almost perfect fit!!!

:thumbsup:

Hey! Welcome to TOC. B)

They should just clip in, easy enough to fit - would be a case of wiring to the Battery with the fuse in there & running a cable into the car & mounting a switch. Let me know if you're interested. :thumbsup:

As for kits - not much about in the UK, Booster Tuning from Germany is quite good, for mental stuff look to X-Racing in Australia & Onderground in Canada. Custom kits - anything will fit if you've got enough time & money!

The wheels sound good, you going to lower it as well?

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links