Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Down To One Yaris

alfiejts

Oh well, it had to happen. "Toothy" got part exchanged today, so we're down to just one Yaris in the family again....

Not sure Wakefield Audi get many Yaris's in part exchange - it seemed to be a bit of a novelty.

It was fun going around the garages test driving these and then waiting for the reaction when the salesmen asked what we were driving now....

Here is toothy's replacement....

tts4.jpg

tts9.jpg

By the way, if anyone wants a "prestine" 2008 58 plate Yaris 1.3 SR "Nav" 3 door in Decuma grey, go and make them an offer. They'll have it for the next three weeks or so whilst we get the personal plate taken off and the original plate restored.

They only paid £4k for it so you might get yourself a bargain before they sell it on in the trade....

If it was a Mk1 5-door D4D I'd be down there like a shot :lol:

I still haven't found one cheap enough but also in decent nick! :lol:

Mine may be for sale early next year if I can afford a 1.8 Prius/Auris Hybrid cheap enough.

Alfiejts ........ you are one serious petrol head, that's a hell of a nice car mate :yes:, good luck with it! Of course after you have polished it a few times you can take it out for a spin ;).

Regards ... Pete.

Now I'm guessing here the TT is for the Mrs... Or are we having a mid life crisis? lol.

But seriously it's a nice motor :drool: , btw do you still have the A3 'S'line? Oh and your signiture needs updating now! Happy days buddy!

Mine may be for sale early next year if I can afford a 1.8 Prius/Auris Hybrid cheap enough.

Well let me know :D

The natural order of life dictates that the TTS is my daughter's not mine - although I admit to being a petrolhead - ut my petrolhead antics are limited to an annual pilgrimage to the Le Mans 24 hour race with a dozen other petrolhead alcoholics....

My wife has the other Yaris SR and I still run the old A3 S-Line DSG I've had for the past six years...

Still, I'll be able to look forward to washing and valeting the TTS each time it comes over Pennines and pays us a visit home....

The only saving grace is that my wife and I are included on the TTS insurance as named drivers, because it brings the price down - so I'll get the odd run out in it occasionally I hope....

Fantastic to see a 2011 car thats not a 1.6 turbo diesel or a 1.4 low pressure eco turbo :thumbsup: .

Inspite of being into cars generally im not that well up on Mk 2 Audi TTs - so if you don't mind me asking

what spec is the S again (BHP - 2wd or 4wd etc).

Best of luck with it

Red diesel

Fantastic to see a 2011 car thats not a 1.6 turbo diesel or a 1.4 low pressure eco turbo :thumbsup: .

Inspite of being into cars generally im not that well up on Mk 2 Audi TTs - so if you don't mind me asking

what spec is the S again (BHP - 2wd or 4wd etc).

Best of luck with it

Red diesel

Well a visit to Mr Audis irish website suggests that your flying machine has a 272 bhp 2.0 turbo (TFSI) engine with quattro 4 wheel drive.

Awesome stuff - :yahoo: a nice treat for christmas.

Red diesel

Argh! How could she?!

I'll admit, the Audi looks nice but its in white and is a Golf in a frock (expensive one at that!) Poor, poor Yaris.

That been said, if anyone gave me an Audi I wouldn't complain but my Yaris has given me many miles of cheap, reliable and fun motoring!