Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Do I Get Headlights For My Kp Starlet?

Paul4carz

Lads,

I am new to this site and i have a 1982 starlet and the lights look a little rusty on the inside,where would i get new ones or is there any cars with similar ones?

Hey check this out. It’s not a step by step & its on a rhd car, but it gives you a idea of a direction to go in. You use a AE86 master cylinder, drill your pedal & mount it to your fire wall, remote mount the resevoir. Probably on the lines of what I will be doing.

This is from:

homepages.ihug.co.nz/~quibel

Hydaulic Clutch : Factory KP60/KP61 Starlets use a cable clucth and the T50 uses Hydaulic. This meant that I needed to install a new clutch setup. The clutch master I decided to use was from an AE82 FXGT Corolla. Once it was fitted however with the motor in the engine bay I found that the resevoir was going to interfear with the airbox that was being custom made. Removing the resevoir and installing a banjo fitting soon solved this problem and a new fitting for the resevoir aloud me to relocate it on the outside of the break master. After further research on this I have now inverted the clutch master so the banjo is under the master and the adapter for the resevoir is now a direct down type so the hose runs under the break booster not thru it (see pink line in last shot).

Pics didn't load check his site. I'ts under "old rides" car 2.