Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snow Warning For Scotland

Got my snow tyres on & ready. We had hailstones yesterday & a little snow overnight, but didn't amount to much. The one thing the hail did that I wasn't expecting, is to set the bloomin' alarm off at 11pm ! :eek:

Fitting My Wheels and tyres tomorrow and heading for Glencoe mid week for a few days !! Cant wait !!............... :thumbsup:

Not a lot here -0 a smidgeon and a wee bit of frost tonight but as I'm still celebrating my birthday, havnae been out at all today.

Not that it worries me. Both RAVs handled the snow well last year.

Very damp roads this afternoon which turned into skating rinks this evening (no gritters), and now its dumping it down with snow on top of it all (between Wishaw and Shotts).

But I start my holidays today, and don't return until January, so I'll just have a long lie in :thumbsup:

Word of warning - amey gritters are out pretending to grit but not actually doing anything. Public perception. Genuinely, so be carefull.

Well wev,e had force 8/9 gales for over a week now over on the IOM. Steampacket ferry doesn,t know if it,s coming or going. No toilet rolls to be had at either Shoprite or Tesco, whats the world coming to!!!!! (no comments please Big Kev). No frost though yet.

Constipated Clare

Well wev,e had force 8/9 gales for over a week now over on the IOM. Steampacket ferry doesn,t know if it,s coming or going. No toilet rolls to be had at either Shoprite or Tesco, whats the world coming to!!!!! (no comments please Big Kev). No frost though yet.

Constipated Clare

News paper ???.......................

Just finished a trip from Inverness down to Stafford & back. Mostly it was very wet & cold, but there was some snow over Shap summit on the A74 up to Glasgow & the A9 was clear but had plenty snow at the sides. Stafford had no snow & it was bright & sunny !

On a sidenote, I saw my first Maclaren MP4-12C just south of Glasgow - it was copper metallic & I thought the guy was nuts or just brave to be out in a 600 bhp+ supercar !

Weather tomorrow is meant to be horrendous! I've picked a great day to return to work.

To quote My television Hero... Luvly Jubly.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not snow - 90mph winds across the central belt.

They're even telling folk to not go to work and stay at home.

I love all the different types of weather - but I hate high winds.

well I am In Aberdeen and had about 2 cm worth last night. thought great. wife is about to pop with our first and blooming snow...

went out to the 4.2 d4d rav and well lets just say jump leads.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.. but made up for it on the dual carriageway when i had several occassions to overtake others who are 2wd.....

will get some pics to show the fun i have.

I WANT SOME SNOW....PLEASE

We normally get it from the east though,...here's hoping :D .

It's very windy indeed ! Even in the far north it's reaching 60 mph gusts, but on the West Coast & in Strathclyde I'm told it's easily hitting 100 mph in blasts :eek:

Does not seem to me a good time to "have fun" more the opposite!!

Take care o'ye gennelmen oop norf as we should hate to have certain L4X4Rs pulling you out the ditch.

Hope you all are OK there when this settles down.

Del

It is extremely windy here. We are 300 metres from the Waters edge and the white horses are Awesome..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Was very windy last night(thurs). like Charlie we live 300mtrs from sea and there was some big waves,but on a good note the Ben is sailing to Heysham this morning.

Regards Clare :yahoo:

Woken up to find part of my fence gone!

I haven't got it Mate honest...... :wacko: :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links