Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow Warning For Scotland

Woken up to find part of my fence gone!

I haven't got it Mate honest...... :wacko: :wacko:

Don't take offence Charlie....take his gate.... :yahoo:

Should this not be in a separate POST.....? :lol:

Well, the first snow of the (well, MY ) RAV4 Season arrived this morning and was a good excuse to take the OH to work and then have a quick play in an empty car park :yahoo:

Ravvy is very secure and hard to lose traction spinning round in circles hard :D, though back on the road and doing a right turn onto the main road (well, what passes for a main road up here) the back end slid for a very brief moment before settling down. Looking forward to more - and so is the cat (pussycat, not D-CAT) as she totally loves bouncing around in it! let her out when I went out at 8am and still not a sight of her except for paw prints

EDIT - just bounced into window meiowing to come in :rolleyes:

Should this not be in a separate POST.....? :lol:

Perhaps a micro-site for posts would be in order?

The snow here in our select estate is to a depth of about 2.4" and with traffic, it has turned to a slippery slush. All vehicles seem to be managing the hill here yet it is very slippy on the corners.

Best to stay indoors and keep your RAV nice and warm in the garage.

We had a few more feet last night, coming home at 5am I was leaving tyre, exhaust and towbar trails in the fresh stuff before the snowploughs started.

Had to go in front of a colleague to make tracks he could drive in!

Still sunshine here, :rolleyes:

Lots of white. flakey stuff coming out of the sky now - I mean REALLY coming down!!. And lying on the ground. And it's bl00dy cold.

White Christmas?? Bah! Humbug! :angry:

Still sunshine here, :rolleyes:

Lots of white. flakey stuff coming out of the sky now - I mean REALLY coming down!!. And lying on the ground. And it's bl00dy cold.

White Christmas?? Bah! Humbug! :angry:

Listen Seamus.....they obviously moved Glesga doon to The Midlands when ah was sleeping.....they were to get snow, we were to get some sleet and rain....2.748 inches of Marsky's favourite white stuff ah waked up to !!!! Millions and millions of sovereign pieces spent on weather 4casting equipment.....might as well stick a finger in the air...!!!!

Micktor Veldrew.... Meaty yer Logical Department. :lol:

70mph gales have gone to be replaced by frost and snow. No chance of going round the TT course, the Mountain road is closed (as per usual in Winter). Ferry back on course till tonight, now going to Birkenhead, to have a new Bow-thruster installed. Normal service resumed next Tuesday.

Completly different subject- TT3D is out on DVD it is a quality watch!!!!!!

Happy Clare- finished for School Holidays :yahoo:

70mph gales have gone to be replaced by frost and snow. No chance of going round the TT course, the Mountain road is closed (as per usual in Winter). Ferry back on course till tonight, now going to Birkenhead, to have a new Bow-thruster installed. Normal service resumed next Tuesday.

Completly different subject- TT3D is out on DVD it is a quality watch!!!!!!

Happy Clare- finished for School Holidays :yahoo:

"TT3D is out on DVD it is a quality watch" - indeed! Hopefully Sandy Claws will bring it for Chrimbo! :clap:

It is a quality watch & shows you how 'on the edge' they really are ! I do trackdays at Knockhill sometimes, but that's nothing compared to these 'Guys' :D

We did have a little snow today, but no real accumulation.