Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trying To Find A Rav4 !

Hoovie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• anchorman

• Big Kev

• CharlieFarlie

NICE! Welcome to the 4.3 world! That paint is called "Blizzard Pearl" over here--they actually charge a little extra for it on the sticker. But it's worth it because it looks very elegant. Enjoy!

Hi, thanks! In the UK it costs over £200 more then the Metallic (which is extra as well, of course :rolleyes:)

Should be good fun in the snow.

When it snows, maybe I need a bit of extra colour to help like this fella in my garden ....

Birdie.jpg

Could somebody please now post a phoaty of a bottle of Malt Whisky....that will make this the perfect forum....CARS / BURDS / BEVVY.... :yahoo:

Heyup Hoovie.

I get Goldies, Redpolls, and a bit later Siskins and Bramblings. There are a pair of Nuthatches the visit regularly too.

Heyup Hoovie.

I get Goldies, Redpolls, and a bit later Siskins and Bramblings. There are a pair of Nuthatches the visit regularly too.

We have a woodpecker visit too!

BTW I think the RAV looks great Hoovie and love the wheels

David

Heyup Hoovie.

David

Nothing uncommon about woodpeckers....ask Pinnochio (Patent Appl.) :lol:

Heyup Hoovie.

David

must admit, I do like the wheels as well - nice bit of bling :yahoo:

I put a bird house up in the garden over a year ago. nice one it is, mock tudor style and everything ... not a sausage :crybaby: not even a bird moved in either :lol: , but they make nests by the eaves still, silly buggers :rolleyes:

Move the house so it faces North and not near any feeders.

So give us an initial review. What is that gearbox like and how is the fuel consumption?

So give us an initial review. What is that gearbox like and how is the fuel consumption?

Well, my fuel consumption is in my Signature :thumbsup: Had one fillup at the big Shell station on the M6 where there is the turnoff for Liverpool. And only done one trip so far - to drive home! car not left the driveway since Sunday night really :crybaby:

Compared to the Qashqai, the RAV4 really is in a different league in 'chuckability', response and just about everything else. The RAV4.2 VVTi was a great drivers car I always thought. This RAV4.3.5 is a leeeetle bit more ponderous maybe but still a great drive.

Looking forward to the weekend when I can have a drive in the daylight (never driven Ravvy in the light - must be a Vampire Car!) and around some roads I know better and are more fun then tooling up the M25/M4/M40/M6. A nice trip to Gretna is planned for Sunday along the roads in the Scottish Uplands, taking in St Mary's Loch - oh, and the Moffat Toffee Shop :drool:

Make sure the tyres are at 2.2.bar and then its just a matter of time. You will find the suspension a lot more compliant and you can throw it around surprisingly well for a biggish motor.

Heyup Hoovie.

David

Strangely enough, David, those darkened alloys are not my favourites at all....to me, it kinda always make them LOOK uncleaned. Purely personal opinion, mate, AND ONLY EXPRESSED IN TOTAL UNADULTERATED JEALOUSY OF YER NEW MOATIR.... :lol:

I know that Anchs shares your admiration for the darker side.....

Big Kev

must admit, I do like the wheels as well - nice bit of bling :yahoo:

I put a bird house up in the garden over a year ago. nice one it is, mock tudor style and everything ... not a sausage :crybaby: not even a bird moved in either :lol: , but they make nests by the eaves still, silly buggers :rolleyes:

What happened to mix ma posting up like that....?

:unsure:

junk in junk out

....HARSH BUT FAIR..... :eek:

Well, after selling my RAv4.2 Back in May 2010, I am now a fully paid-up member of the RAV4 gang again :thumbsup:

Picked up my new one Saturday 5PM from Letchworth....

Photos below after a drive to Berkshire.

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Quick review after the first 30 hours and 500(!) Miles of ownership .....

:yahoo::yahoo::in_love::clap::clap:

Very Nice Hoovie :thumbsup: , i'm not at all slightly jealous :ffs:

I just wish I had a chance to drive him, Dale :crybaby: not gone out since Sunday :censor:

(and in my rush on Saturday to drive down the 300 miles (with snow to deal with for the first 70 or so) to check the RAV4 with daylight remaining, got a ***** speeding ticket :( )

Arghhh, dam the police!

Nothing you can do now, just enjoy the new motor, if you ever get chance to use it that is :yes:

Arghhh, dam the police!

Nothing you can do now, just enjoy the new motor, if you ever get chance to use it that is :yes:

Totally disagree with this advice, Hoovie....go out and get another 9 points and don't worry...ah'll watch yer Rav for a year as a special favour....

Best Pal Kev :lol:

Arghhh, dam the police!

Totally disagree with this advice, Hoovie....go out and get another 9 points and don't worry...ah'll watch yer Rav for a year as a special favour....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I just laughed out loud, people in the Airport i'm at are staring at me know :laughing:

Arghhh, dam the police!

I just laughed out loud, people in the Airport i'm at are staring at me know :laughing:

Is that not the reaction you normally get?? :rolleyes:

Arghhh, dam the police!

Is that not the reaction you normally get?? :rolleyes:

Sshh, dont tell everyone :ffs:

awww, such a kind offer, Kev :wub:

Not sure what to say! :hug:

Well, maybe I do ..... :bash::chair::hammer:

:P

How ungrateful, min.....and here was I about to let you know just been on TV news that national speed limit for ALL roads now 83mph....find out for yourself then when same guys pull ye over "for not making normal progress..."

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links