Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk 1 Rav4 Rear Diff Mount

Grenadekidffere

looking for one of these, i have tried sourcing one on the internet and local suppliers but no components manufacturers seem to make them, havent tried toyota yet but scared of the price they will quote me. Anybody know where i can get one or how much they are in toyota dealers? Thanks

regards kevin

The cheapest fix would be to fill the rubber diff mount with the silicon type sealant you can buy anywhere. It stays flexible but helps to stiffen the joint. It works

Unfortunately, I haven't found a supplier of the polybush style of bush.

Thanks Bothwell but the rubber in mine is nearly broke the whole way around. I have sikoflex which would be real good for the job but unfortunately its beyond that i fear. I read on the forum here about the silicon fix, prob one of your posts. I would even settle for a component pattern part although polybush would be the best, looks like i might have to fork out to MR T yet :crybaby:

I tried getting polybush type parts from USA but the outfit I sent my money to did a runner.

Never tried Aussieland though.

Rang MR T today and ordered one £120 :crybaby: so drove 20 miles to lift it this evening and it was the wrong part the guy ordered this morning :censor:. W**ker :censor: after i described it in great detail on the phone this morning, He ordered the arm with the two bushes at the front of the diff :ffs:. So he printed off the parts page of the back axle and i showed him the right part :rolleyes:. It should be there tomorrow after 2 if its in stock in dublin £85 and prob vat on top of that, cheaper slightly so finally hopefully getting somewhere, just a pity nobody else made these at a fraction of the price.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update for the benefit of bothwell and anybody else out there trying to source this diff mount. I have managed to source one in china from a company who manufacture them (prob for toyota or copied)but after currency change and shipping its working out at £60 to bring a single one into the country. I dont know if they offer discount on multiple orders but if it was caught for import tax as well it would not be viable to order even one as i dont know about the quality of the item and the one from toyota was £85 all in so Mr T has the upper hand this time :D

Just an update for the benefit of bothwell and anybody else out there trying to source this diff mount. I have managed to source one in china from a company who manufacture them (prob for toyota or copied)but after currency change and shipping its working out at £60 to bring a single one into the country. I dont know if they offer discount on multiple orders but if it was caught for import tax as well it would not be viable to order even one as i dont know about the quality of the item and the one from toyota was £85 all in so Mr T has the upper hand this time :D

Thanks - the ones I want are polybush type for which I would pay a premium. From anywhere.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links