Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Steps.

Paulus17

Well we picked the Rav up today but didn't get very far with a good deal with the steps nor th mudflaps,best they could dod was a 10% discount.Steps came out at £360 fitted and MFs £96 fitted more than doubling the cost of just the MFs :eek:

We was also told by the fitters that the steps are just cosmetic and not meant to be stood on,for say cleaning the roof or tying things to the bars,which goes against all that we have read and been told about em.??

This has put Mrs P off the idea of the steps now i think,but they are having it back in January to do some little jobs such as swapping the battery over,so we have until then to think about it!!!

Get a price for what you want from Kingo Paul.

Depending on where you are in Warwickshire I would be happy to pop over and help you fit them. Can't speak for Charlie but I bet he'd offer the same if not too far :thumbsup:

Thank you David that is a very kind offer from you :thumbsup:

I will give Kingo a call in the new year,or i might PM him?

But as i said Mr P is having doubts about the steps now,and seems to have gone off the idea now :huh:

But she will be having the MFs .

Oh and we are in Brumingham,i tried to put it into my profile but can't seem to?

I suppose we ought to run it for a while to make sure all is ok with it??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paulus17

• CharlieFarlie

• Davrav

• firemac

Well we picked the Rav up today but didn't get very far with a good deal with the steps nor th mudflaps,best they could dod was a 10% discount.Steps came out at £360 fitted and MFs £96 fitted more than doubling the cost of just the MFs :eek:

We was also told by the fitters that the steps are just cosmetic and not meant to be stood on,for say cleaning the roof or tying things to the bars,which goes against all that we have read and been told about em.??

This has put Mrs P off the idea of the steps now i think,but they are having it back in January to do some little jobs such as swapping the battery over,so we have until then to think about it!!!

Depending on where you are in Warwickshire I would be happy to pop over and help you fit them. Can't speak for Charlie but I bet he'd offer the same if not too far :thumbsup:

More than happy to lend a hand.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Charlie :thumbsup: but i doubt i would be able to get the parts now till the new year??

Thanks Charlie :thumbsup: but i doubt i would be able to get the parts now till the new year??

No idea Paul... Doubt it .. :unsure: