Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quit Your Jibba Jabba Fool.....

RedRoss

About time too. Shame the old giffer didn't get a round of applause too as he look a bit startled in the end.

I had visions of the doors closing when they were off the train and the train driving away leaving em all there:D

Superb. Love it !! Buy why did the big Guy sit there so long ???........ :rolleyes:

Superb. Love it !! Buy why did the big Guy sit there so long ???........ :rolleyes:

I would presume for the reason most people don't,fear of reprisals,getting involved,no doubt the bloke will be done for assault by a witness on the train.

I speak from experience,and i know i wouldn't get involved again!!!!

I was on a train in Birmingham and a conductor had a complaint from a woman sitting opposite me about some scroat putting his feet up on her seat with his mates, it was all a bit of bravado, scroat would put his feet down then seconds later put them up again and all the while his mates were laughing and the train was going nowhere, I was with a mate and we had been at the NEC all day and was a bit plished, after 5 minutes it all got a bit tiresome so I got up and booted the legs from under this scroat, he was in agony, the conductor opened the doors and we tipped him out on the station followed by his noisy mates, never heard another thing about it, its the only way with these idiots, rough justice, they have no respect for anyone or their property

Kingo :thumbsup:

Good post, as I said in a recent post, some of the youth( and their parents) of today really do need to be given a lesson in Good Behavior!!! Need I say more

Now where are my headache pills?

Regards Clare

I think Jeremy Vine is going to be discussing this on his show in a bit.BBC Radio 2.

I think Jeremy Vine is going to be discussing this on his show in a bit.BBC Radio 2.

I tune out when he has phone-ins. They seem to pick simpletons from the caller list.

Good post, as I said in a recent post, some of the youth( and their parents) of today really do need to be given a lesson in Good Behavior!!! Need I say more

Now where are my headache pills?

Regards Clare

Headache pills won't stop 'em. You gotta hit 'em with something weighty like a pipe wrench or a baseball bat.......:yahoo:

I tune out when he has phone-ins. They seem to pick simpletons from the caller list.

Especially on the Beeb. I reckon the callers are selected from the letters page of that day's Guardian........

I was on a train in Birmingham and a conductor had a complaint from a woman sitting opposite me about some scroat putting his feet up on her seat with his mates, it was all a bit of bravado, scroat would put his feet down then seconds later put them up again and all the while his mates were laughing and the train was going nowhere, I was with a mate and we had been at the NEC all day and was a bit plished, after 5 minutes it all got a bit tiresome so I got up and booted the legs from under this scroat, he was in agony, the conductor opened the doors and we tipped him out on the station followed by his noisy mates, never heard another thing about it, its the only way with these idiots, rough justice, they have no respect for anyone or their property

Kingo :thumbsup:

Agree totally John..

But this guy has been caught on film and that places the Scroat in a different position... He will likely claim injury's and the injustice of being thrown of the train.. He will likely claim that He was prepared to pay for the ticket at a later date and that He had either lost the ticket or lost His wallet and form of payment...

You can imagine the solicitors making up a rare old story.....

Whilst it was and is the right way of dealing with ar$e holess like that sadly it is stepping outside the law and in a far greater way than fare dodging !!

Me ? I would have warned Him once what was about to happen and the thrown Him off the train.. Then finished up in court facing charges no doubt !!.............. :angry: :angry:

Yer I know Charlie, cameras everywhere these days, i would say that the chap in the video used resonable force and it would be very difficult to prosecute somebody using resonable force. Then follow him home and tap him with the baseball bat later :lol:

Well i managed to catch some of what was said and it seems the Big Guy is a fire fighter,and asked the guard if he wanted to remove the lad,who is a 19 year old student,who said he thought he had got the right ticket but didn't realise it was a single.

Also the lads father was on and said his son has a gash on his face where he hit the ground after he was thrown off,and the police have been informed of the assault.

Well i managed to catch some of what was said and it seems the Big Guy is a fire fighter,and asked the guard if he wanted to remove the lad,who is a 19 year old student,who said he thought he had got the right ticket but didn't realise it was a single.

Also the lads father was on and said his son has a gash on his face where he hit the ground after he was thrown off,and the police have been informed of the assault.

Problem is is that neither the Big fella or the Guard are allowed to physically touch or handle the Lad.. It is the Guards duty to call the Police and let them deal with the matter...

As a Martial arts ( Wado Ryu Karate) for many years I come into contact with all sorts of people from Police Officers to Bouncers Security Guards. And of course Jo public... My words of advice are always the same. DO NOT get involved unless Your or Your family's safety are at risk... Sadly I am unable to listen to My own advice... MMMmmmmmmm..

In a way I admire the Big Guys courage (After all the Young fella could have been carrying a blade) in dealing with said Young Fella . But also He would have been much wiser to have stayed seated and let the Police deal with it... Sad really aint it !!

If the lad's father was on the train he should have stepped in to curb his sons language and attitude as well as putting his hand in his pocket to pay the fee. I've travelled with no ticket before, if you get busted then you pay up and don't be a tool about it.

Looks like this so called scrout was a uni student, and his parents are now taking legal action against the fat bouncer hooligan bloke who chucked their son off the train when he did have a valid ticket. Happy Xmas fat bloke. That black eye is going to cost you.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201112216130075

Looks like this so called scrout was a uni student, and his parents are now taking legal action against the fat bouncer hooligan bloke who chucked their son off the train when he did have a valid ticket. Happy Xmas fat bloke. That black eye is going to cost you.

http://news.sky.com/...201112216130075

The Beeb's got it now as well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-16177725

Aren't we so lucky having "no-win, no-fee" lawyers to support poor, mis-understood stoodents........

What a little !Removed!. No surprise Sky are eating up this story. Just take your life-lesson like a man and move on.

If my son was shown on national tv mouthing off like that I would black the other one and kick him in the crown jewels for good measure. He admitted knowing he had the wrong ticket and conductors can tell right away if a story stacks up. He didn't exactly stand at the door and ask for his bag back either. I'm a bit concerned about the big guy's knuckles and if he snagged a finger nail.

Would you still think the same if your son came home from uni looking like that?

If there was a video of him mouthing off like that and being a foulmouthed antisocial tool on the internet then I'd tan his hide; not stand behind him while he was on the phone to the BBC cribbing him with bleating complaints after the fact.

I wonder if the big bloke would have done anything if the lad was his size???

Its violence thats makes the kids of today the way there are......If you keep getting a hiding every other day......eventually your going to say enough is enough..

I wonder if the big bloke would have done anything if the lad was his size???

Its violence thats makes the kids of today the way there are......If you keep getting a hiding every other day......eventually your going to say enough is enough..

COMPLETE AND UTTER PISH !!!!! It's the lack of parental hidings nowadays, whether verbal or a bloody good smack on the bare legs, that makes these wee excreta behave the way they do !!!!! The parents seem to have a fascination with procreation, perhaps just the copulation bit, then let the results thereof roam the streets in total disrespect for person or property.

Never felt so angry at any posting on this forum ever.....good mate murdered on the streets is something I would wish on nobody.

:angry: