Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broadband Isp

Jimlad

Looking to get broadband in my new pad. Curious as to who you recommend ??

I used to use pipex, but wonder if there are any better ISP's out there.

ta !

hi

i use both adsl and dsl and perfer the dsl from telewest and is the best for the money so far.....only had adsl for about 3 weeks with pipex.

I'm on Telewest at the mo.

It's the 1st house I've ever lived in where broadband is available, every other time there was both no cable and I lived too far from the telephone exchange (even though I live in a City!).

Once up and running the service was fine, it's just that setting up took over a month. I know for sure, that if I can help it I won't be going Telewest again after the abysmal service I have received.

My every waking moment is haunted by the unstoppable anguish that NTL ply me with.

bulldog dsl

These guys offer by far the best service i've come across, with 1mb being VERY cost effective.

These are the chaps i'm using when i move house in a couple of weeks.

failing that.... as horrible as bt are, they're reliable & consistent!

bulldog dsl

failing that.... as horrible as bt are, they're reliable & consistent!

What do you mean? BT are not reliable. Their Manchester side connection is down due to a fire in an underground cable pipe! I also know of MANY occasions where BT and NTL have customers have had connection problems. I am A Beta tester for online games, and so I require BB all the time, and Telewest have been brilliant so far ;). My other testing 'colleagues' who are with BT and NTL have regularly had connection problems meaning that some miss out on test nights.

I have Telewest Blueyonder 1MB. Had Telewest for around 4 years, and only ever had 2 or 3 connection issues. Setup was VERY easy. An engineer came round, set it up and it was done.

I've have blueyonder and have found it great so far. I was with dialup Tiscali before and was very frustrated at either not being able to got on line or when I did I'd be cut off so BB Blueyonder has been a god send for me, Nice and fast and I've had not problems with connection.

Kaz

Ive got 2 connections

1 NTL 600K £25/month

2 T3 via Remote Access (Until Oct 2004) FREE

well atikali... I also played online games on a very competitive level for 3 years, and found BT were consistent & reliable if not very fast. What can I say? Different people have different experiences/opinions.

For a breakdown of everything available on adsl, go to www.adslguide.org - that will give you all of the providers, plus price/speed packages

Still waiting for a forum feature to delete double posts.......

been with telewest for about 18 months, apart system from being down for a few hours once in a while their service has been good. And so far link speed has never been a problem

I've been with Zen for my ADSL connection for a couple of years.

Very good customer service - they even post on the Adslguide forum.... won' find the likes of BT personnel doing that......

As Dame said - have a look at ADSLGuide - sign up to their forum and have a look at the individual forums for each ISP. You can get a good indication of the "vibe" of the ISP from there - whether good or bad...

Arrrghh!!! I keep getting mail server errors - problems with the forum??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links