Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haolebuilt Ii Build Thread

surfcitylocal

I keep seeing those long boards and want to learn to surf.... ok lay on them out in the pacific on a nice sunny day. :D

Fish

Lookin good there. Love those wheels. Looking forward to seeing the 'completed' pictures when ya got them. Why have you got two large ironing boards on your garage wall... :lol:

i love your car !!! everywhere i see it !!!

Thank you! I do get around. :driving:

i love your car !!! everywhere i see it !!!

Thank you! I do get around. :driving:

Lookin good there. Love those wheels. Looking forward to seeing the 'completed' pictures when ya got them. Why have you got two large ironing boards on your garage wall... :lol:

LOL.

I keep seeing those long boards and want to learn to surf.... ok lay on them out in the pacific on a nice sunny day. :D

Fish

Come on over, we have lots of sunny day here in Cali.

Wow, can't wait to see this thread further on :wub:

Parts for body kit in the paint booth. Should be ready by Monday...

IMG953843.jpg

IMG951621.jpg

IMG955604.jpg

IMG959893.jpg

Nice, Where does the big iQ logo plate fit? Craig.
the iq plate sits were the number plate should be...

Yes, it goes on the front bumper. I'll have my regular plate on there but use the white one at car shows.

Black or gold for the IQ lettering? Fish

I'm just going to leave it solid white for shows. It makes the front end flow more smoothly in appearance (imo).

• 2 weeks later...

The body kit parts have made it home from the paint shop. They will be hanging out in the guest bedroom until I get the iQ back from AirRunner this weekend.

416259_10150579080632505_648382504_8896046_227817730_o.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished product!! When you putting those wheels on?

Should be this weekend if the iQ is finished at AirRunner. Also waiting on final word for the tire sponsorship.

Air ride... please dont tell me that it will be the first jumping/bouncing iQ on the streets. ;)

Fish

Should be this weekend if the iQ is finished at AirRunner. Also waiting on final word for the tire sponsorship.

Ah! Keep us updated!! Wish I had the money and time to just do all the mods at once..but slowly and surely I'll get there! Then I'll finally post pics of it on here haha

J

Air ride... please dont tell me that it will be the first jumping/bouncing iQ on the streets. ;) Fish

LOL, no bouncing just nice and slow.

Ah! Keep us updated!! Wish I had the money and time to just do all the mods at once..but slowly and surely I'll get there! Then I'll finally post pics of it on here haha J

You will and it will look awesome!

Stopped by AirRunner today to check on the iQ. They have made a lot of progress. The struts and rear bags are installed. The air lines are run and they will be installing the paddles and gauges tomorrow. Should be ready to pick up on Saturday or Sunday! Shin and Osam Okamoto do some amazing work there at AirRunner.

Working on the paddles and air lines...

DSCN0664.JPG

The compressor and tank...

DSCN0665.JPG

Osam and Shin Okamoto, the brains and muscle behind AirRunner Inc...

DSCN0667.JPG

Taz, either that tank is pretty slim or massive for the job it needs to do. This is going by other systems I've seen in the past for larger cars.

Fish

Taz, either that tank is pretty slim or massive for the job it needs to do. This is going by other systems I've seen in the past for larger cars.

Fish

It's a four gallon tank. Here is another angle...

DSCN0666.JPG

My plans for the iQ don't include a rear seat so we didn't have to worry about sinking the tank below the level of the bottom of the seat or place it under the car.

Here is the five gallon set up I had in my xB, much larger tank...

100_0397.JPG

WCSshowpics008.jpg