Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Christmas Greetings Tread

Manxrav

Nollick Ghennal as Blein Vie Noa, as they say in the Isle of Man. Would just like to say a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my felow Ravers here on Toyota Owners Club.

Thank you so much for your help and amusing posts thru out 2011, here,s to 2012

regards Clare :newyear::cheers::angel::xmas::thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

Trust me to spell the heading wrong!!!!!

Many,many thanks for that Clare and who cares about the slip.

Only do English I'm afraid but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and one and all.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :group-cuddles: :hug::blush::xmas::xmas:

Del

Ah,hope yow all av a bostin' Christmas,as they say here in Brum,an dow get drinking and drivin' as yowl spill to much,:lol:

:xmas::cheers::newyear:

Merry Christmas to all the members and guests and distinguished ones (you know who you are :lol: ) ; Big Kev for being Big Kev; schm for being too polite; ancs for coming back into the fold; naeforkinchance for not buying a RAV; Local Hero for working 24/7 in a non-RAV; Raistlin for staying in Surrey despite all odds; Clare for looking aftyer IOM; RedYaris for not driving a red Yaris; dave.m for upholding the musical interventions; Mistermena for liking me; and not least nettie Mckenzire for being my grandmother.

:group-cuddles: :hokus-pokus: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas::band::cheers:

I'll drink to all the hundreds of my admirers, and an hour later will have a few bevvies !!

:newyear::cheers:

A very Happy and Peaceful Christmas to One and All :cheers::eat::goof::kisss::newyear::toot::yahoo:

Thanks for all the help the TOC has given me this year, and as they say up hear on the west coast...Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna Mhath ur ! :newyear::cheers: or if u cant read gaelic (scots) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :newyear:

Safe drivin'

:drunk:

Merry Christmas to all the members and guests and distinguished ones (you know who you are :lol: ) ; Big Kev for being Big Kev; schm for being too polite; ancs for coming back into the fold; naeforkinchance for not buying a RAV; Local Hero for working 24/7 in a non-RAV; Raistlin for staying in Surrey despite all odds; Clare for looking aftyer IOM; RedYaris for not driving a red Yaris; dave.m for upholding the musical interventions; Mistermena for liking me; and not least nettie Mckenzire for being my grandmother.

:group-cuddles: :hokus-pokus: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas::band::cheers:

I'll drink to all the hundreds of my admirers, and an hour later will have a few bevvies !!

Awwww.... I'm welling up now. I'd say I love you mate! But I dont want people to get the wrong idea about us :wub::yes: :lol2: :blink: :P :hug::blush::cheers:

Nadolig Llawen from all the Welsh crowd on here! :newyear::drunk::cheers:

There's lovely, Taff....scramble me a fried egg, boyo (must be done in a KARDEEF accent....)

Well started Oor Clara of The Islands....MAY I WISH ALL ON HERE AND BEYOND A SEASON FULL OF SANDWICHES....YEP, YOU GUESSED IT....A PIECEFUL CHRISTMAS (BOTHY WILL EXPLAIN....)

Have a great and safe time and thanks for all the help in the past,

See what you've done Clare....that's ma Christmas "Greetin' Face" :crybaby:

Big Kev

Happy Christmas everyone and thanks for all the entertaining posts.

David

:newyear::cheers::angel::xmas::thumbsup:

Nadolig Llawen from all the Welsh crowd on here! :newyear::drunk::cheers:

There's lovely, Taff....scramble me a fried egg, boyo (must be done in a KARDEEF accent....)

Well started Oor Clara of The Islands....MAY I WISH ALL ON HERE AND BEYOND A SEASON FULL OF SANDWICHES....YEP, YOU GUESSED IT....A PIECEFUL CHRISTMAS (BOTHY WILL EXPLAIN....)

Have a great and safe time and thanks for all the help in the past,

See what you've done Clare....that's ma Christmas "Greetin' Face" :crybaby:

Big Kev

Lol Big man :thumbsup: My KARDEFF accent left me long ago when I lived in Manchester for 20 years! But I'll do me best to scramble you a fried egg my mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah,hope yow all av a bostin' Christmas,as they say here in Brum

I'd like to think that Brummies nicked it from the Black Country, but as it's Christmas, I'll let you off! :lol::thumbsup:

schm for being too polite;

...and I'd like to thank all members for continuing to spell my handle consistently wrong this year. Long may it continue :D :thumbsup:

Davrav - "I see a little silhouette of a sheep??" :no::lol:

A safe, happy and stress free Christmas to one and all. :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Nothing really to do with Christmas, but this piece of music seems to get associated with this time of year and snow.

Prokofiev - Troika (Now, who's going to be the first to annoy them and take the RAV down the run? :unsure: I feel sick watching it :sick:)

Ah,hope yow all av a bostin' Christmas,as they say here in Brum

I'd like to think that Brummies nicked it from the Black Country, but as it's Christmas, I'll let you off! :lol::thumbsup:

...and I'd like to thank all members for continuing to spell my handle consistently wrong this year. Long may it continue :D :thumbsup:

Davrav - "I see a little silhouette of a sheep??" :no::lol:

A safe, happy and stress free Christmas to one and all. :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Nothing really to do with Christmas, but this piece of music seems to get associated with this time of year and snow.

Prokofiev - Troika (Now, who's going to be the first to annoy them and take the RAV down the run? :unsure: I feel sick watching it :sick:)

Hell... I'll do that in my Avensis and still beat the Ravers to the bottom without all that 4 wheel drive gizzmo stuff! I might not get there in one piece mind! Lol... Come on... Who's up for the challenge? :lol: B) :D :ph34r: :crutchy:

MERRY CHRISTMASS ALL RAVERS

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST + SAFE MOTORING THERE IN THE UK

IGOR

A very very merry Christmas to all of you.

We have a fine forum here :meet: ,despite loosing a very valued member :crybaby:

Eat plenty,be merry,have a great time :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And above all keep warm & drive safely :thumbsup::cheers:

:xmas::angel::band:

Sincere compologies. My German has never been good and my Swedish is even worse. I hope your handle gets better now. :blink:

Well, as they they say in the Scottish Borders.... "Have a Spiffing old Christmas and a Bally Good Year, What"

(well, that is how in my village they think all English people speak, and I jolly well would hate to disappoint them ,don't you know :toast: )

PS. Good to be back and hope everyone gets what they wish for :thumbsup:

Well, as they they say in the Scottish Borders.... "Have a Spiffing old Christmas and a Bally Good Year, What"

(well, that is how in my village they think all English people speak, and I jolly well would hate to disappoint them ,don't you know :toast: )

PS. Good to be back and hope everyone gets what they wish for :thumbsup:

You are only saying that because Santa visted you early and emptied your wallet :lol:

but to top it off you drove all the way down to me just to rub my nose in it :rolleyes:

:xmas::band:

Gus

edit - Happy Chrimbo and have a spiffing New Year!

Thanks all for the banter, advice and support this year folks. hopefully 2012 will be somewhat less unpredictable on the car front for me!

Still hoping for a chip kit!!!!

Thanks all for the banter, advice and support this year folks. hopefully 2012 will be somewhat less unpredictable on the car front for me!

Still hoping for a chip kit!!!!

Delonghi, Dave min....get one of them....it even does roast potatoes !!!!!

Misunderstood again, haven't ah....?

Big Kev....French Fry on ma Clavicle..... :crybaby:

I wish everyone a merry thingy and a happy new wotsit for 2012

Thanks to all who bought from Lindop's over the past year, and if you didnt buy anything, shame on you :lol:

Merry Christmas to one and all

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links