Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The All I Want For Christmas Thread

balli hi

I'll start :D

All i want for Christmas is my wife to be 21 again :naughty::drool::lol: :lol2:

I'll second that.... :D

I would like for everyone to realise how even despite the problems around the world, money worrys, poor health, war etc, well to realise how precious life really is, and to value every breath they take :thumbsup:

All I want this Christmas is to stay healthy and have a complete and happy family.

My wife is 21! :drool: :drool: :thumbsup::lol:

Is..... The mother-in-law to go home now, she's decided to stop another day :( , and the Tv remote appears to be super glued to her hand :crybaby: :help2:

Is..... The mother-in-law to go home now, she's decided to stop another day :( , and the Tv remote appears to be super glued to her hand :crybaby: :help2:

Should have asked for a 20,000 volt cattle prod for Christmas like I did! Mother-in-law has been the nicest to me in years! and I still hold the tele remote :yahoo:

Should have asked for a 20,000 volt cattle prod for Christmas like I did! Mother-in-law has been the nicest to me in years! and I still hold the tele remote :yahoo:

LMFAO :lol::lol: :lol2: :thumbsup: geezer, you have just cheered me up with that one no end :thumbsup::cheers::laughing:

LMFAO :lol::lol: :lol2: :thumbsup: geezer, you have just cheered me up with that one no end :thumbsup::cheers::laughing:

Just been out to the kitchen to fix me and my 21 year old wife another G&T. Got back into the living room to find the mother-in-law with the remote in her hand! I didn't know static electictrickery would last that long after a 20,000 volt shock! I did warn her what would happen if she touched me "Wand of power" again! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links