Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Truly Spectacular Christmas To You All..

CharlieFarlie

Just to wish You all a fantastic Christmas !! Its only a few short months since I joined this excellent forum. In that time I have met a surprising amount of You in person and spoke on the phone to several others.. And a greater bunch of people I've not encountered on any other Forum and that's a fact

I guess none of Us are great at all things but collectivly We always seem to come up with an answer to most things We talk about !! Brilliant !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So have a spectacular Christmas. And sincere best wishes to You and Your Families and good health for 2012...

And Thanks !!!

Charlie.

Well said Charlie :thumbsup: and i reckon that it is a lot better again now you are back,even though i am a newb here i have been made to feel really welcome,with plenty of help when needed.

So i would also like to say a big thank you and hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy peaceful new year.

I'd like to mirror Charlie when I wish everyone a very happy Christmas. We have a very good forum here with some fantastic members! I'd like to thank members like Acetip, Charle, Anchs and Ormi for all the help that they have given me over the last year I've been a member. :drunk::newyear:

I've said it many times before but we have the combined ability to have good fun and sort out problems. I enjoy being part of this forum and I enjoy the company of everybody here.

Have a good Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Very kind words.

I like to think I'm useless at nothing and hopeless at many things; aside of knowing that 5 door oil-burning lumps are what won the war.

3 door petrols are what made things interesting though !!! :lol: :lol:

Have a nice time frying yer tatties in the same oil but !

I,ll second that Charlie,the Rav4 bit of the TOC as got to be the best on the Net, and the people on it are second to none!!!!!

Regards Clare

A very merry Christmas to all fellow RAV'ers and best wishes for 2012 and whatever it brings.

I must agree with the posts above, a very friendly bunch of folks and plenty of help and advice when required.

Have a nice one.

Merry Christmas to you all & again as already referenced above - a huge thank you to those who have helped me out this year in one form or another thumbsup.gif

May you have all a merry time cheers.gifdrunk.gif

and have a happy new year newyear.gif

Cheers

Martin

A very merry Xmas everyone, except Bankers, and politicians, all the best Stew

3dea6ba5d9d2a1f8fd380b28647b7356.gif