Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Been A While :)

TheNissanMan

Well, not sure who'se still around but thought I would pop in and say Hi (again)...

I knew one day I'ld get another 2 and finally have one (sort off), I know work for Nissan running a sales team so life is pretty manic but my father has just bought a rev 2 turbo purely for track days so will defaintely be out and about this year and asking advice :)

So far the car has GAB suspension, ceramic brakes (questionable), c-one exhaust and some alloys which will soon be changed along with the tyres (thinking R888's at the mo)...

It's been a good, good few years since I've had a 2 so forgotten everything lol...

Should hoepfully also be at nuermous tracks as now heavily into photography so try to get out as much as possible, should be a good few of the drift meets including Gatebil (if we still have our Norwegian friends onboard) so hopefully see a few of you out and about :)

Who'se still around from days gone by?

:yahoo: hiya Ryan

i'm still lurking around here .... :rolleyes:

good to see ya back, hope to see you sometime this year...with the famous orange trousers :lol:

good to see ya back, hope to see you sometime this year...with the famous orange trousers :lol:

Damn, that's a blast from the past. Welcome back mate I'm sure I can dig out a picture of you in orange trousers and wearing a 'fro :eek: :D

I still have the Silver Corolla but have a diesel Corolla as my daily drive. Look forward to seeing you sometime this year.

John

Cardiff

Hi guys, great to see some of the old faces, this place has changed a tad...

Posted a Q in the MR2 forum before xmas and not a single answer :(

Will hopefully be out and about quite a bit this year on trackdays with the 2 but more with the drfit guys and the camera :) Now have some good contacts and getting media access to certain events so the right side of the fence :)

Was thinking of you at Wembley Kimi as an S15 was zipping past sideways :)

IMG_3873-1.jpg

John, a diesel, really, that I never thought would happen :)

I'm still a Sales Manager at Nissan so car changes frequently :)

Damn, that's a blast from the past. Welcome back mate I'm sure I can dig out a picture of you in orange trousers and wearing a 'fro :eek: :D

I still have the Silver Corolla but have a diesel Corolla as my daily drive. Look forward to seeing you sometime this year.

John

Cardiff

Whey hay!!! Come on the Cardiff lads :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

John

Cardiff

Should ahve added I'm no longer in Cardiff but Basingstoke :(

John

Cardiff

Bet your missing a decent pint of SA then :drool::beer::pepsi::sick::drunk::toast:

John

Cardiff

OMG that's way too close...

Note to self... Lock Up Your Sheep :lol:

Hi guys, great to see some of the old faces

Was thinking of you at Wembley Kimi as an S15 was zipping past sideways :)

IMG_3873-1.jpg

Hey :eek: less of the old :angry::crybaby: :shutit: :lol::lol:

If it was sideways...mark must have been driving :rolleyes: :P

Lol! us Welsh boys always take our own sheep with us wherever we go as you can trust the standards of the English and Scotts mutton! :wub::yes::afro::bag::batman::doctor::naughty::nerd::nono::oops::scooter::yucky::spiteful::yahoo:

Lol! us Welsh boys always take our own sheep with us wherever we go as you can trust the standards of the English and Scotts mutton! :wub::yes::afro::bag::batman::doctor::naughty::nerd::nono::oops::scooter::yucky::spiteful::yahoo:

IMGP0106.jpg

IMGP0106.jpg

LMAO! How did you get a picture of my Lucy??? :eek::lol: :lol: :lol:

IMGP0106.jpg

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...

IMGP0106.jpg

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...

FIGHT!!!! Lol

Hey Ryan, how you doing?

Hardly ever on here now.

Hope you are well.

B.

Hey Ryan, how you doing?

Hardly ever on here now.

Hope you are well.

B.

That's a blast from the past, yeah good over here :) You in aus now? last time we spoke was at Santa Pod or Silverstone campsite years ago before you were married :)