Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy New Year !

CharlieFarlie

Bit belated,a Happy New Year to all my Friends on the Forum :yahoo::newyear::cheers: :cheers: I too was on driving duty and didn,t get to bed till 4am, so have only just surficed. As you can tell from my spelling I,m half asleep!!!

Dave, I hope youre Wifey comes home soon.

All the best from a Sleepy Clare

LET ME ALSO SHARE NEW YEAR WITH YOU GUYS THERE !!!

ALL THE BEST AND FULL POCKET OF MONEY IN CURRENT 2012

CHEERS/IGOR :drunk:

As expected my wife got kicked out today but has go back every day for the next week or so. Thanks to all for good wishes thumbsup.gif and

offers of help, and apologies to Charlie for taking his thread off topic rolleyes.gif

Now have to get the nurses uniform back on again rolleyes.gif............................................oop's.....did I say that out loud huh.gif

A very Happy New Year to Charlie and family and to all the forum members who have made it such a good place to be. Mind you Mrs T hates you all because I spend far to much time on here and thats why I've been BANNED :help: on here for a day! But she's nipped out to wash my car in her bikini again to give the street an eye full!:jawdrop::kewlpics::Jumpy::naughty: So I'm taking my chance :baby: while I can! Lol :yes::clap::clown::goof: :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links