Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180/sr180 Run Flats Available!

Hoovie

There is a lot of talk about the pros and cons of the RAV4 BSR Run Flat Tyre System that is fitted to the T180 and SR180.

This is not a post to discuss the merits or otherwise of the system, but to discuss a potential very good deal to those Drivers who are sticking with the Run Flat system .....

The typical price to get a replacement Tyre installed on a T180 Rim is in excess of of £250 PER TYRE :eek:

What we (Charlie and Me) can do is swap out your existing Tyre and Rim - irrespective of the tyre and/or BSR RIng condition - for another Original Toyota T180 Rim with the BSR Fun Flat system with a minimum of 6mm Tread remaining for just £125 a corner.

As tyres really should be replaced in pairs, This means instead of paying over £500 for a pair of tyres, you can save at least £250 :thumbsup:

We only have the 4 wheel/tyre combinations and would prefer to sell all 4 together, so as an extra incentive, doing a swap for all 4 will cost just £450 (compared to over £1,000 for a full set from Mr T).

One key condition for the sale is the Rims you are swapping must be in excellent condition - no kerbing, scrapes, etc as the rims you will get are in pristine condition :thumbsup:

If interested, please reply by PM :yes:

Cheers

David.

There is a lot of talk about the pros and cons of the RAV4 BSR Run Flat Tyre System that is fitted to the T180 and SR180.

This is not a post to discuss the merits or otherwise of the system, but to discuss a potential very good deal to those Drivers who are sticking with the Run Flat system .....

The typical price to get a replacement Tyre installed on a T180 Rim is in excess of of £250 PER TYRE :eek:

What we (Charlie and Me) can do is swap out your existing Tyre and Rim - irrespective of the tyre and/or BSR RIng condition - for another Original Toyota T180 Rim with the BSR Fun Flat system with a minimum of 6mm Tread remaining for just £125 a corner.

As tyres really should be replaced in pairs, This means instead of paying over £500 for a pair of tyres, you can save at least £250 :thumbsup:

We only have the 4 wheel/tyre combinations and would prefer to sell all 4 together, so as an extra incentive, doing a swap for all 4 will cost just £450 (compared to over £1,000 for a full set from Mr T).

One key condition for the sale is the Rims you are swapping must be in excellent condition - no kerbing, scrapes, etc as the rims you will get are in pristine condition :thumbsup:

If interested, please reply by PM :yes:

Cheers

David.

You might be interested in the Rav alloy and tyre this guy has for sale? http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1426.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-BRIDGESTONE-TYRE-225-65-R17-NO-RESERVE-/320818470865?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item4ab2455fd1

So back to the question - anyone interested in BSR RUN FLAT TYRES PRE-MOUNTED ON T180 WHEELS?

:thumbsup::yes:

Don,t look a gift horse in the mouth!!!! that is one Heck of a good deal.

Regards Clare

You might be interested in the Rav alloy and tyre this guy has for sale? http://www.ebay.co....984.m1426.l26

http://www.ebay.co....=item4ab2455f

Hardly relevant for a thread for Run Flat Tyres is it :rolleyes:

Oh ,"this guy" wouldn't happen to be you, would it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

NO it wouldn't be me selling them!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought that the alloy wheel might come in of use!...

I am interested but not at this precise moment in time - maybe by the end of next month, if you still have them as we will have done approximately 20k on our existing tyres although the rears still seem pretty good.

Out of curiousity - what are you planning to do with 4 T180 alloys with shot tyres? Get rid of the run flat system all together?

I am interested but not at this precise moment in time - maybe by the end of next month, if you still have them as we will have done approximately 20k on our existing tyres although the rears still seem pretty good.

Out of curiousity - what are you planning to do with 4 T180 alloys with shot tyres? Get rid of the run flat system all together?

Quite simply, Charlie has 4 wheels and Tyres which have been taken off the car and he has another set of Wheels with Winter Tyres on his RAV4

I am looking to fit a set of Winter Tyres on my RAV4 SR which uses the identical wheels to the T180, but does not have the Run-Flat System on. So I am after a set of 4 T/SR 18" alloys, as I prefer to have two sets of wheels rather then swapping tyres twice a year onto one set of wheels (and having genuine T/SR Wheels makes Insurance a whole lot simpler as I have not changing Alloy Spec).

So the outcome of this will be:

Charlie gets money back on hardly used wheels and tyres sitting in his garage.

I get a set of Wheels (by buying the swapped out wheels off of Charlie) that - once I have removed the BSR Rings and old Tyres - I can get Winter Tyres fitted onto.

The Buyer of the Wheels and Nearly New Run-Flat Tyres get rolling again at a much reduced price compared to going to Mr T for new Tyres.

So everyone gains and is happy :thumbsup:

Thats it exactly Martin.. David would have say Your wheels. You would have My wheels with good tyres and I will buy a brand new set of the Catanias.. These are the replica wheels that I have My winter tyres on.. These new set of wheels will then get a new set of Yokohamas or similar ready for springtime ..

I will sell My set of wheels complete with excellent tyres ( Bridgestone Dueller Run flats ) for 200 quid per wheel which is I think very cheap. Or a 3 way deal with David may be the way to go..

WSP Catanias..

RavWinterwheels002.jpg

Charlie.

Well, the chance to get this bargain has now passed. Wheel and Tyre set no longer available ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links