Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 (3 Door) Side Tubes

Big Kev

Hello All and One,

Mentioned ages ago that would be on to sell a great nick pair of 3 door side TUBES (NOT STEPS) which I removed from wife's Rav and replaced with steps...well here they are, except the files / photos are too big to download I am told by a wee red warning band which has come up.

Suffice to say they are in great nick to start with, have been further cleaned by anally retentive me, and all plastic end caps are in good nick (2 are new at £26.00 / pair....!!!! God Bless Kingo...!!!!)

If you are interested, PM me your real email address and I will send photos. All monies to H4H, AND ANY OFFER UNDER £69.99 WILL BE CONSIDERED DEROGATORY. Collection only from ma gaff in suburbs of That Glasgow, but could get you a price for courier to mainland UK only (incl Norvern Ireland) if offer exceeds aforementioned reserve... :lol:

If I am breaking any selly rules, please inform or welcome to move my posting.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Kev send a picture to Me and I will re size it and add it here ? You have My Email...

Also if anyone buying is en route between Glasgow and the central Midlands I could pick them up from Me ole Muckers house and meet at say a service area down the M74 / M6 / M5 if it helps ??

Charlie.

I had these chrome tubes fitted on my RAV4.2 as part of the 'Chrome Collection' and I really like the look of them. Sets off the RAV very nicely :thumbsup:

PlainTyres.jpg

Easy to fit as well :)

Thanks to both fellow salesmen...will email off to you Charlie....thanks.

There You go My fine Scotlandshire Neighbour....

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1245-1.jpg

Charlie.

Much appreciated, Charlie....glad the official part number also came out so clearly so that all them price checkers can go "check"....

I thought you might have oiled the bolts at that sort of money.........

......wait for it!!!

Just how many products do Berman make for Toyota?

Regards Clare

Will these fit a 1999 Rav 3 door??

Paul. Kevs Wifeys car (Funerbird two) is a 2004 so if this is the same series then very likely.. Im sure Kev or wan.....Sorry one of the other more well informed Members will know for sure ??

Charlie.

Maybe need likes of Bothy on that one, Paul.

Big Kev :unsure:

Maybe need likes of Bothy on that one, Paul.

Big Kev :unsure:

Bothy's out battening down the hatches but, according to Toyota tech eu, those only fit the 4.2 from May 2000 :(

See attached fitting instructions :thumbsup:

Side Bar 3Dr PZ415-X190A-ZA_ZB.pdf

Here's how they look on a RAV4.2 3 door.

It was registered in 2000, not sure what the build date is actually.

100_0256.jpg

100_0257.jpg

The tube end trim and wheel cap have been replaced long since this picture was taken.

thanks Bob min....no takers...well probably plenty of takers....just nae buyers. :thumbsup:

Big Kev....supportin' wurr soajirs....c'mon the soajirs !!!!!

Where can I find my build date? It might be before May 2000.

If your car is a 4.2 as in the photographs they should fit, if its a 4.1 like Bothys then i am afraid they wont, I do not think the 4.2 was out in 1999 but i may be wrong.. :thumbsup: Stew

Below is a photo of my 4.1, if your rav is this shape then i am afraid they will not fit

img015.jpg

Been afy busy and so a bit late coming in on this one. The neighbours on wan side have been awa fur aboot 8 weeks so ah wis goin thru their hoose seein if theres onythin worth nicking! Jist a didnae hae a key fur tae open ra door. Had to dig thru frae ma garden side tae avoid suspishun. Hit some tree roots in the process so its taking longer than ahd thocht!

Yer 1999 car is a 4.1 as the 4.2 never came out til during 2000 and maybe late 2000. The steps can be made to fit if ye really want. Ye can fit onythin tae onythin if yer keen.

Sht - theres the postie - need to go in case he faws doon the tunnel .........

Been afy busy and so a bit late coming in on this one. The neighbours on wan side have been awa fur aboot 8 weeks so ah wis goin thru their hoose seein if theres onythin worth nicking! Jist a didnae hae a key fur tae open ra door. Had to dig thru frae ma garden side tae avoid suspishun. Hit some tree roots in the process so its taking longer than ahd thocht!

Yer 1999 car is a 4.1 as the 4.2 never came out til during 2000 and maybe late 2000. The steps can be made to fit if ye really want. Ye can fit onythin tae onythin if yer keen.

Got to agree with Bothy, (he is bigger than me) anything can be made to fit, but looking at those bars there will be 3 location holes on each side of the 4.2, your 4.1 wont have them, and providing they are the right length you will still have to find somewhere to locate them, at very least you will have to fabricate some mounting points and probably some alternative brackets, is it worth it :unsure: Stew

Got to agree with Bothy, (he is bigger than me) anything can be made to fit, but looking at those bars there will be 3 location holes on each side of the 4.2, your 4.1 wont have them, and providing they are the right length you will still have to find somewhere to locate them, at very least you will have to fabricate some mounting points and probably some alternative brackets, is it worth it :unsure: Stew

Mostibus Correctibus Stewpot min....they locate in three pre-drilled and tapped (threaded that means Anchs...) holes, the same ones which support the much heavier steps and their cast steel brackets....cast steel, eh....? Wonder which numpty thought of that, in the most hostile area of a vehicle......?

Korrosive Kev :eek:

Damn - just back from the copshop - the neeburs returned today and fell down the tunnel!

PM me your VIN and I can probably tell you what month it was built.

On the VIN code, the 10th character from the left is allegedly the year... so W is 1998; X is 1999; and Y is 2000

Of course the major change in 2000 was from a 3SFE engine to a VVTi engine

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links