Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Daveyonthemove... Awal!

Mistermena

I was just wondering if anyone knew where Davey has gone :ph34r: ? Hope we haven't lost a valuable member of the forum as he has one of the highest reps I've seen on here and a very helpful poster! :yes:

I was just wondering if anyone knew where Davey has gone :ph34r: ? Hope we haven't lost a valuable member of the forum as he has one of the highest reps I've seen on here and a very helpful poster! :yes:

Hi mate,his last post was 1st Dec.Maybe on a long Xmas holiday.Maybe changed car,but sure he would have posted about it if he had.

Hi mate,his last post was 1st Dec.Maybe on a long Xmas holiday.Maybe changed car,but sure he would have posted about it if he had.

Eh up my mate :thumbsup:

I would have thought that if he'd changed his car he would have posted something about it to! I wish I could go on a holidogs for that amount of time if it is, hope thats just the case :thumbsup:

I would have thought that if he'd changed his car he would have posted something about it to! I wish I could go on a holidogs for that amount of time if it is, hope thats just the case :thumbsup:

His last post on the Diesel Driver forum was the 15th Dec.

His last post on the Diesel Driver forum was the 15th Dec.

Never heard of that forum! Gonna Google it now and take a look see at it :thumbsup:

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

He got a bit stick a while back about a auld Metro he bought for his missus hehe we told him not to get it.

Shouldn`t laugh really but it conked out soon after :lol:

He got a bit stick a while back about a auld Metro he bought for his missus hehe we told him not to get it.

Shouldn`t laugh really but it conked out soon after :lol:

I've just been looking at the site and it looks really good so I've signed up for it. Lots of oil heads on there like me! :yahoo:

The potential is there Taff but its very slow.

I've just been putting my pennies worth in about oils! Lol

Two 3yr old threads Taff ??

I said it was slow

You be getting accused of gravedigging :laughing:

I said it was slow

It has never bothered him before... :yahoo:

I said it was slow

`FIIIIIIGHT` !!!!! :lol:

I said it was slow

`FIIIIIIGHT` !!!!! :lol:

Lol!... I'll don my Black belt on! :boxing:

Thats my trouser one to hold me kegs up! :fishyface: :lol2:

• 1 month later...

Shouldn`t laugh really but it conked out soon after laugh.gif

Only just seen this thread, Nice to know i've been missed whilst I was away.

Above mentioned Metro did break down thanks to the fuel pump giving up, but it was sorted and has been 100% reliable since.

I should also add that I sold it today... for £100 profit.

:)

He got a bit stick a while back about a auld Metro he bought for his missus hehe we told him not to get it. Shouldn`t laugh really but it conked out soon after laugh.gif
Only just seen this thread, Nice to know i've been missed whilst I was away. Above mentioned Metro did break down thanks to the fuel pump giving up, but it was sorted and has been 100% reliable since. I should also add that I sold it today... for £100 profit. :)

Result :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links