Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint Sealant

crofter

Has anyone any experiance Supagard 100 plus paint sealant sponges?

IF so how did you find the results?

Del

Del

Never heard of, Del, but if you seriously want to seal yer Rav especially from that sea air, good double coat of Collinite Insulator Wax after a good wash and clay barment.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Del

Cheap as chips on eBay, never used it even though I`ve had one in the cupboard

for a couple of years.

Its supposed to be ok really but nowt special.

Del

Never heard of, Del, but if you seriously want to seal yer Rav especially from that sea air, good double coat of Collinite Insulator Wax after a good wash and clay barment.

Neither had I Kev,its just that I have seen some at about 1/3 of the cost although it isn't expensive to start with so I suppose,as always,you get the quality you pay for!!

Del

Trust Me its rubbish .................................. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's just an emulsion sealer that dealers make mega money on by selling to unsuspecting buyers.

Supposed to protect paint from everything up to nuclear fall out but if a bird craps on your car [yeah I know the joke :rolleyes: ] you have to wash off and re-treat imediately. It wears off quite quickly with washing in my experience.

Charlie summed it up nicely :thumbsup:

Use a good wax and you won't look back.

Del

Cheap as chips on eBay, never used it even though I`ve had one in the cupboard

for a couple of years.

Its supposed to be ok really but nowt special.

Thanks for that response,Dave

Del

It's just an emulsion sealer that dealers make maga money on by selling to unsuspecting buyers.

Supposed to protect paint from everything up to nuclear fall out but if a bird craps on your car [yeah I know the joke :rolleyes: ] you have to wash off and re-treat imediately. It wears off quite quickly with washing in my experience.

Yep - I had it on a new car once. The dealer tried to convince me that I had agreed to pay for it - no chance. As Dav and Charlie said it's, at the best, snakeoil. Dav's given me a good idea - I'll cover the car in bird crap, it should work just as well as Superguard :wacko:

It's just an emulsion sealer that dealers make maga money on by selling to unsuspecting buyers.

Thanks maties,it was just cheap and local so I just wondered.

As usual, :thumbsup::thumbsup: useful answers from obliging members.

Del

Del

Neither had I Kev,its just that I have seen some at about 1/3 of the cost although it isn't expensive to start with so I suppose,as always,you get the quality you pay for!!

Del

I had it on an Astral Black LC4. I reckon it actually attracted crap to the paintwork as it was the most difficult car I've ever owned to keep clean. Complete, total, utter, undisputed waste of money. If anyone ever tries to sell me this sh1t3 again, I'll strangle 'em!!

You really will struggle to beat Collinite wax for fantastic all year round protection.....

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/collinite-915-marque-d-39-elegance/prod_281.html

I have at least a dozen or more waxes and six or seven different sealants ranging from Collinite at 25 quid up to Zymol at over 400 quid... Colly is the best plain and simple.. Its extreme durability means waxing only 2 or three time a Year !! Brilliant !!

Charlie.

• 1 month later...

You really will struggle to beat Collinite wax for fantastic all year round protection.....

http://www.cleanyour...e/prod_281.html

I have at least a dozen or more waxes and six or seven different sealants ranging from Collinite at 25 quid up to Zymol at over 400 quid... Colly is the best plain and simple.. Its extreme durability means waxing only 2 or three time a Year !! Brilliant !!

Charlie.

+1

Collinite wont be beaten for all year round protection! however for shows etc and for showing off your car etc i use chemical guys black light followed by chemical guys jetseal and topped off with dodo juice purple haze wax and trust me the finish is unreal! then when it gets to winter i strip it all off and change the dodo wax to collinite marque de elegance :D

and as a little treat i bought some chmical guys celeste dettaglio :D