Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supercharger Oil

leebo

Changed the oil in the charger today, all be a very dark colour It hadn't used as much as I would have imagined. Year and a halfish or 16000 miles I got 98% remaining. Nice new kluber oil in and still huge amount left in the can. For future reference Eric's (bearings and lubes) deal with kluber. 1l tin cost £63 ex vat on a business account.

If only I had a supercharger to put it in!

Gasket has been reused. It stuck to the piping so didn't need to take it off.

Gasket has been reused. It stuck to the piping so didn't need to take it off.

Same for me when I did mine I found that the gasket did not need replacement even though I got 2 spares. The oil in mine was real low though only a touch on the dipstick.

I dont know anything about your cars! but I'm very interested in oils. So forgive me when I ask is this oil just for the Super Charger or an engine oil that does both? :unsure:

It's just for the charger, Crystal clear and soluble.....why I don't know???.. It's food grade oil for conveyer systems in the food industry.

It's just for the charger, Crystal clear and soluble.....why I don't know???.. It's food grade oil for conveyer systems in the food industry.

Thanks for the info mate :thumbsup: Its very expensive for 1ltr!!! :eek:

Almost the same for Rotrex oil - about £75 for 1 litre, but it does last well. Mine used virtually none between services.