Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Cleaner

jps71

Hi guys.

I have just been to my local trusted garage and they say my turbo probably needs cleaning.

Have any of you had experience of this product advertised on eBay Innotec Diesel Turbo Cleaner Kit.

If any one has used it what where the results.

Cheers Jim

Hi Dave

I thought BG244 was just for the injectors.

They reckon on the site BG244 helps clean the turbo vanes :unsure:

I think its less than £20 on eBay at present. ;)

Hi Dave

I thought BG244 was just for the injectors.

It does the both mate :thumbsup:

thanks for the info.

I best get a tin then :)

If you sign upto the powerenhancer web site they send you (Via email) discount deals. And they have a 100% no quibble policy wherby if you dont think it works you get 100% of your money back :naughty:

thanks for the info.

If you sign upto the powerenhancer web site they send you (Via email) discount deals. And they have a 100% no quibble policy wherby if you dont think it works you get 100% of your money back :naughty:

Thanks for the info I have just ordered a can and saved 10% :)

thanks for the info.

Nice one :thumbsup:

Dont for get when you put it in to brim the tank with diesl and try and make it last as long as you can. When you get to half a tank re fill with diesel. There is a how to on the powerenhancers site on whats the best was to use the stuff with regards diesel fills ect. Please let us know what you think about the juice! and remember if you're not happy you can get all your wonga back :thumbsup:

thanks for the info.

I will do :)

Hopefully it will get here this week.

Thnks for the info.

Cheers Jim

Nice one :thumbsup:

Dont for get when you put it in to brim the tank with diesl and try and make it last as long as you can. When you get to half a tank re fill with diesel. There is a how to on the powerenhancers site on whats the best was to use the stuff with regards diesel fills ect. Please let us know what you think about the juice! and remember if you're not happy you can get all your wonga back :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links