Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yet Another Newbie.

craggle

Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member to your forum and a new customer to Toyota.

I'm Craig and live in the West Sussex area of sunny England. I've driven a fair few cars in my lifetime but always owned Land Rovers, My first car was a Land Rover then I have owned 2 Range Rovers since then. So why the change, Well, fuel costs has to be on everyone's mind these days and to tell the truth, I was getting a bit bored so decided to have a complete change. So what did I buy, Land Cruiser perhaps, Errrr, No, An iQ. :rolleyes:

Completely different I know but I was amazed at the build quality, smooth ride, quietness and handling of the car. It certainly doesn't feel like a small car inside and it has no trouble keeping up with traffic even on motorways.

The one I have bought is a 2010 1.33 litre iQ3 version with the 6 speed manual gearbox and lots of toys to play with and only 10000 miles on the clock, Looks and drives like new. :D

Well, That's me, hopefully I won't be back complaining about the car in a few months time, I'm sure I wont but I may well be back asking about adding some accessories and more toys to it! :-)

Craig.

post-116364-0-02723400-1326227321_thumb.

post-116364-0-11515300-1326227340_thumb.

Nice to meet you Craig and you sure are welcome.

WOW! :eek: what a change of wheels,eh!!

Del

Hi Craig welcome to the club.Glad you enjoy your car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links